Project R

Frisk would pull up in front of Alphys lab. Stepping out Frisk and Alphys would walk into the lab. Smelling the familiar smell of the lab that was rebuilt on the surface made Frisk happy. Chara would float behind Frisk and Alphys wondering what is going on.

"F-follow me Frisk its t-this was." Following Alphys into a elevator the dino would press the bottom button bringing them below ground. This secret lab is actually a lot cleaner than the old one with the lights on this time. Walking out of the elevator Frisk would take a quick look around which was the same as the old lab minus all the beds. Frisk would then walk into the room to the left of the elevator (the ones with the operating tables and sinks). "Chara close your eyes and just follow my humming." "Ok??" Chara would do as told and Frisk would start humming Hopes and Dreams. Frisk would enter the room and on one of the operating tables is a body that looks a lot like Chara. Next to the body is a red soul in a jar. "Hey uh Alphys where did you get the soul from? I thought I was the only one who had a red soul." "O-oh someone wearing a purple jacket walked up to me a-and gave it to me. I-I was o-on my way t-to a execution to p-pick up a soul that the h-humans were going to give to me a-after I pulled a few strings." "So what happened to the soul they were going to give you?" Frisk was thinking about Risk and how they got ahold of a red soul.

"O-oh I still have it i-its just in storage." "So Alphys whats the procedure here? How do I put C in this body and how will they come to life?" Chara had a puzzled look on their face with their eyes still closed. Alphys would go on a explanation on how this entire thing will go based off of the Flowey experiment. "I-if my theory is c-correct C will go b-back into the body after I i-inject it with DT. S-so its a 50/50 c-chance to work." Frisk would give a thumbs up.

Alphys would grab a shot full of DT and use it on Charas body. Chara would be transported into the body no longer being linked to Frisks soul. Alphys would next grab the red soul jar and have Frisk grab the soul quickly and place it on Charas body. The soul would grow smaller and float into Chara. "N-now we wait s-should take about a few hours u-until they wake up." "Thanks Alphys." Frisk and Alphys would shake hands both hoping that this would work.

"S-so Frisk lets b-be real here whats t-the real reason why you a-asked me to do this? Y-you always have a r-reason for these things." Frisk would quickly hide a blush "Uhhhhh I will tell you later. Don't thing you will want to know."

Alphys would just shrug it off and walk off grabbing food and feeding the Amalgamates. Frisk would stay behind and pull out her phone playing Candy Crush sitting on the floor. The heart monitor next to Chara would begin to beep signaling that the experiment worked and that Chara was alive.

4 Hours Later

Frisk would be on the floor asleep and a blanket on them given by Alphys. Frisks phone would be playing classical music while plugged in. Chara would wake up smelling the secret labs artificial smell then smell the scent of something that was Underground for 100 years. "Yuck what is that smell and where am I. Wait... I can smell? And why do I feel so comfy." Chara would sit up with some difficulty with a blanket falling down onto his legs.

Alphys would walk in with a checklist board and some change of clothes for Chara. "H-hello Chara I see y-you are awake. P-please don't stand up y-your body is still p-pretty weak." Chara would open his eyes looking around and seeing their hands. Chara would pinch himself to see if they were dreaming. "How am I alive? Wasn't I following Frisk?"

Alphys would tell Chara everything about what they had done to bring them back to life. "So what about the person in the purple hoodie where did they get the red soul from? Last I checked Frisk was the only one with a Determination soul." "I-I don't k-know they just gave it to me s-said good luck then just vanished right in front of my eyes without a g-goodbye."

Chara would look down at the floor and see Frisk sleeping soundly. "So uh why are they still here? Shouldn't they be at Toriels sleeping?" "O-oh they i-insisted on staying here c-couldn't make them l-leave even if I w-wanted to. Now we need t-to run a checklist to make sure everything is all good."

"F-first test move your eyes only w-while looking at this pen m-move." Alphys would start moving the pen and Chara would move their eyes with the pen. Writing down a checkmark on the clipboard Alphys would go on and give them more tests. "F-final test the walking t-test don't w-worry I will be next to you incase you fall d-down." Chara would struggle to stand up being helped by Alphys.

Taking a step forward Chara would fall being caught by Alphys. This would go on for several minutes until Chara could walk normally. Chara would walk up to Frisk and bend down ruffling Frisks hair up before getting back up. "H-hey I think you s-should take a shower y-you are stinking up the p-place." "Oh sorry Alphys I will go take a shower right now." Chara grabs the spare clothes and goes to take a shower.

Frisk wakes up yawning looking at their phone. "Jeez its already 6?" Looking up at the operating table they see that Chara is gone. "Alphys where did Chara go?" "O-oh they went to go take a shower t-they were smelling up the entire place." Frisk would sigh and stand up. "How long have they been gone for?" "10 m-minutes they are most l-likely getting used to b-being able to grab onto t-things. Dont worry."

6 minutes later Chara would walk into the room wearing their signature clothing (obviously to their size). Frisk would look at Chara in shock. Running up to Chara Frisk would hug him. Chara wouldn't hug back in confusion. "Chara it worked you are back from the dead." "Yeah I am back from the dead yeah it feels good to be back."

"H-hope I am not interrupting s-something but Chara where are you going to s-sleep? I don't t-think Toriel has a-any spare beds." Frisks eyes would open up in realization. "Oh shit forgot about that part and I do not know if Toriel wants you back there considering the whole Asriel situation." Frisks eyes would go back to their normal -_- position (obviously different than that but their eyes are not visible). "Dont worry Frisk I could just sleep elsewhere if needed."

"W-well you should get g-going its getting late." Frisk and Chara would walk out of the lab and to Toriels home.

//ok I MIGHT make another chapter today i am actually getting invested in making this//