A Family Reunion

As Frisk and Chara approach Toriels house they are discussing every scenario that could take place. As they are discussing monsters all around them are giving weird looks at Chara those who remembered learning about them would keep their distance. "Uhh Chara everyone is giving you a weird look and some are backing away." "Its ok I kind of expected this to happen I did kinda kill their prince and all."

Seeing Toriels house Frisk lets Chara knock on the door. Toriel opening the door would cover their mouth in shock that Chara was right in front of them. "Chara..." "Mom..." Toriel would walk up to Chara and hug him. Chara was not expecting this outcome but hugged Toriel back. "My child how are you here." Chara would give Toriel a in depth explanation on how they came back and the Mount Ebbot experience with Frisk.

Sans would walk to the door wondering whats going on. "Heya Tori whats shakin out here?" Sans would look at Frisk and Chara. "Sup Kiddo and uhhh Chara right? " Chara would look at Sans remembering the Genocide timeline. "Uhh Chara you good? Looks like you've seen a ghost." "Uhhh yup yup."

//VERY QUICK FYI I do not believe sans remembers the genocide timeline if a true reset or a erase happens nobody but Frisk and Chara  (as well as Gaster) remember what happen this is based on when in true pacifist ending Flowey says that if you reset he will not remember what had transpired so it wouldn't make SANSe for sans to remember what had happened this is but a belief A GAME BELIEF back to the story//

"So uh mom is it ok if I spend the night here for the week? After this week I will get out of your fur." "My child you can stay here for as long as you wish yes I am sad about what happened to Asriel however you were doing it for our freedom. And although it was a bad idea I will come to forgive you just how I forgave Asgore." Toriel Frisk and Chara would walk into the house. "My child I only have 1 spare room so you both will have to share the room." "Thats fine mom when I was a ghost following Frisk around we slept in the same room so this is no different."

Frisk and Chara would walk to the room after eating Pie. Entering the room they were greeted with a bunk bed on both sides of the room.

//ha yall thought it was just gonna be like those other fanfics wheres there just a single bed and Frisk would either sleep on the floor or both of em would share the bed. It seemed a bit over done sooo you get this//

Frisk would go take a shower change into sleeping clothes and Chara would do the same after. After they finished they would go into the bunk bed Frisk on the bottom and Chara on the top.//yes i knew what i was doin here// Frisk would turn on some classical music and both Frisk and Chara would go to sleep after saying good night. Toriel would stay up in the living room reading 144 uses for snails. Everyone else would go home excited for tomorrow.

Lets check up on our purple hoodie friend shall we? Risk was just in a home talking to someone in a green hoodie about which place is the best to eat at Grillby's or Chillies.

//you MIGHT get chap 6 today//