6

kokichi wasnt feeling well at all.
his stomach was hurting because he hadn't ate. he had tried but — he threw up. then he had a killer headache BECAUSE of that. just overall, he felt awful. not to mention his after effects. he thought it had gotten better but — turns out it didn't. his body was aching all over.

"god, why does life hate me." he thought to himself as he heard a knock on the door.

"co...." why the fuck wasn't his body letting him speak?

the door opened and white hair popped into the door.

"hi hi hi ouma! how is ny favorite person doing?! besides tsumigi though!"

kokichi just stared at her and she stood there, closing the door while her smile never faded.

"don't worry about talking and all that stuff, na...gi? nagi...nagihito...nag..hito? nagito! yeah, he told about your effects acting up!" she said, plopping into a seat.

"so! guess what! don't tell her I told you this but I totally think harukawa and akamatsu have something going on. like! you know how she has something going on with momota-kun! yeah, its with akamatsu now!"

"but that's not all, momota seems to have something going on with korekiyo and maybe rantaro too! I don't know! it's so obvious but at the same time, it isn't!"

"oh also, I believe... never mind!" kokichi furrowed his eyebrows, curious.

"..Tell."

"nope! over my dead body! any who, kirumi has been feeling better lately!"

"so has the others!" she said, quickly changing the subject, making him grumble.

"well ~ I was told to take you to the cafeteria! don't worry! you don't have to talk to anyone if you don't wanna! they just told me to take you out, but I can't take you outside. yeah I don't know either!"

"ugh."

"yeah! angie thought that was ugh too, but come oonn~" she sang as she slowly put him in his chair, aware of his body already hurting.

she draped the cover over him and rolled out, closing his door and the boy curled up in the blanket.

"don't be so shy ouma! don't worry!" she said, but it obviously didn't work on the stubborn boy.

as they entered the cafeteria, all eyes landed on them.

"don't look at us like that! it'll make him uncomfortable!"

"who even is that?" kaito said.

"but you — oh yeah your after effect. this is kokichi! I was told to bring him out of his room for a little bit!"

"oooh. hi kokichi!"

kokichi curled up even more, alarming kaito.

"sorry!" he said, thinking he probably made him uncomfortable.

"okay korekiyo what the fuck." rantaro said, making the attention turn to them.

korekiyo was eating his fries with sugar.

"piss off." he said quickly, making rantaro grumble, which resulted in making korekiyo glare at him.

"can y'all not fight for like..two seconds? you remind me of a married couple." kaede said.

"she's..more..sassier than I r-remember." kokichi said lowly to where angie could hear.

"yeah! everyone's a bit different! like, for example! shuichi has been a little ruder! and also — rantaro is saltier." she said quietly.