49

paramore has me in a chokehold rn

----

They all dashed in different directions, splitting into groups of two or more. And this time, you'd think they'd be with their lovers, but no- this time, it was teams of those who understood eachother the best, and it seems shitty that their partners don't know them the best, but it's by strength, and by agility, and thought proccess and so on.

Kokichi, surprisingly, and Maki were teamed up, along with Korekiyo and Angie. Ths was because they had the strongest agility and somewhat strength. (I bet you're wondering why gonta isn't with them)

Vibrant turtle didn't seem to get this team arrangement and went for a random group- and that was Shuichi's group. Shuichi's group contained of Shuichi, Kirumi, Tsumigi and Rantaro. This was because of their thinking processes. They were able to think things through without showing signs on panic or accidentally hinting off what they were going to do by their body movements. They were also the best at doing group things different without speaking about it. Like, for instance.

He was chasing him through the buildings and through the now empty roads when the four suddenly split up, two of them began run backwards and then straight past the guy while the other two turned into buildings, and into the shadows.

He huffed, and turned and ran for Himiko's group, Himiko's group contained Her, Tenko and Kaito. This was because they had some sort of agility (beside's Himiko) but they acted too quick without thinking. Kaito grabbed Himiko and he and Tenko began to run more, because Tenko wuld get distracted if she was holding himiko.

Without warning, trying to do what she had just saw Shuichi's group do, she looked at Kaito who looked back at her in confusion and then suddenly ran right, while Kaito ran forward, causing her to knock into him and they all fell over.

"SHI-" Kaito panicked and grabbed all three of them, and ran as fast as his legs could take him, which was really fast if he actually pushed himself more.

sshhsjsj (this is the noise of their earpieces)

"Um, What's happening with Kaito, Tenko and Himiko?" Kirumi said through her earpiece.

"Fucking Tenko tried to be all cool and tried to do that cool thing you guys at Shuichi's team did when you guys split up, and I didn't know, and she fucking crashed into me and that big ass dude almost caught us-" "YOU IDIOT, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO RUN RIGHT!!!"
"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, THEY LEARNED TO DO THAT OVER THE TIME AT THE HOTEL, THE ONLY THING US THREE LEARNED WAS HOW TO FUCKING SCCCREAAAM!!"

From other earpieces, you could hear someone laughing.
"IS THAT ANGIE LAUGHING??"

"you sound like a granp- oh shit."

"Angie?"

"shit. She's gone." Maki said.

"..Who the hell is-"

"Kirumi?"

"Shuichi! Behind you!" Shuichi whipped around, squealing, and out of fear, punched the shit out of one of the guys.

"...Did he just-"

"GOOD JOB SIDEKICK IM PROUD OF -"

"Shit. Is that- It's Hajime and Aoi, fucking scatter!"

"I just found Angie, we need to go now."

"Is that rantaro?!" Aoi said, and Hajime turned around and they both started running to them, also calling the others.

Kokichi flew to the side, grabbing himiko and ryoma before they were GONE. They were quickly left alone by the trenchcoat wearing men, and they ran through forests, thorns and buildings to get away from the two, which were soon accompanied by the others.

"Shit." Sakura said, looking around everywhere with a few others.
"Where the hell did they go? Why are they...doing this, anyway? I mean yeah, he's...as in the men who've been attacking them are an asshole, but jeez. they're just turning 17 and 18.."

"Yeah uh,"
"They're gone. Like, gone gone."

"Dead???!!"

"No, you idiot. We can't find them."
"oh..."

"He— Ah! Shit-" Everyone turned, and saw Kazuichi fighting off one of the men in the trench coats.

Everyone ran towards the two, before three more "appeared" and pointing guns their way.

"....shit." Hajime said.
"I-I can't die yet! I haven't even been on a ferris wheel!" Sakura said.

"..you haven't?"

"...No."

"If we don't die, we'll add that to our bucket list."
"Oh, okay. yay."

One if the men in the trenchcoat turned around, looking through one of the buildings.

"Wha— Who the fuck is that..?" The other one said.
One of them turned.

"Hi!!" The person in the cracks of the building said.

"I remember that voice from ANYWHERE." Nagito said.

"....It's Angie, isn't it?"

"..Yup."

The man pointed his gun at her.
"That's...not nice.. All Angie said was hi! You can't even say hi back?!"

"Well jeez, she's loud, annoying, and easy to make mad. Funny." He laughs.

"OH YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY???"

"Yeah, I think it's funny, what are you gonna do, princess?" He taunts her.

A rock hits him clean in the face and he stumbles back before trying to balance himself, but before he could, he's tackled by Angie, and the other men turn around, firing shots but missed each one in Angie, instead accidentally shooting the man. Angie flies onto each of them individually, somehow getting all of their guns and scratching their legs up so they wouldn't be able to run after them quickly. She started laughing like she was on helium before running, causing Sakura to immediately start running after her. She was much faster than Angie, but Angie was faster in terms of losing people. She zigzaged, jumped through windows, climbed trees and onto buildings, and eventually, she was gone.

"I don't even know how the fuck she managed to get away.. I'm literally three times her size and speed, she's just good at losing people.." Sakura said.

"You guys seemed to forget that she stole all of their guns,,,"

silence....

"Shit. There was like 7 of them bitches too..." Kazuichi said.

"How does she. How?"

"I agree. I agree fully."

"Ok forget how she did it, lets talk about the fact she has SEVEN guns, all with ammo in them."

"....."

"UUGGHHH."