10

korekiyo looked up at the ceiling, turning to the door when it opened.

it was mukuro, his doctor.

"shinguuji. Angie and Tenko are here, they want to visit."

korekiyo sat up immediately, his discomfort visible.

"I — where's your mask?" she asked.

he was okay with her seeing him without his mask, just not others at the moment.

he grabbed the mask from his drawer, putting it on.

"uh— they wanted t—"

"ooh! tenko swear she's gonna use her neo on him!" he heard tenko say. he couldn't help but tremble.

"um.."

"chabashira! no need to result to violence!" he heard angie say.

mukuro sighed, exiting the room.

"tenko.." she said, making both turn to her.

"what did he say?!"

"I-"

"tenko's so angry at him!"

"tenko. please- let me speak." she said, making her quiet down.

"please do not result to violence. korekiyo — is afraid."

"afraid?! he wasn't afraid when he killed me! that degenerate.."

"tenko, just.. be quiet for a second. korekiyo is afraid because he is terribly sorry for killing you guys. he never meant to kill you, it was the game that made him do that. he never killed for his sister — it was just some back story the game made. he has a sister but - i'm not allowed to speak on that. but what i'm trying to say is that.. please don't hurt him, yell at him or anything. I promise you, he is terribly sorry." she said.

tenko's eyes widened.

"w-well.. when you say it like that.. tenko guess she won't.. she thought he genuinely killed her for his sister.. but.. tenko guess not. I still want to see him though!" she said, frowning a little.

"I'll try asking him once more. angie —"

"Angie won't do anything bad! don't worry!"

"alright." she walked back into the room.

"I got them to agree to not do anything. they still want to see you though. is that okay? if they do anything, I want you to tell me."

he thought for a little before nodding.
"okay."

"alright girls, come in."

both girls came in, Angie looking happy as ever and tenko looking slightly sad.

"I'll leave you alone." she said, leaving.

"hello shinguuji! can angie call you that? sorry — my bad!"

"y-you can." he said, looking away from her.

"well, angie just wants to say that she forgives you! it was just a VR, so why wouldn't i forgive you? hopefully you forgive me for being the way I was in game too!" she said, putting her hands together.

"I.. I also forgive you.. I am sorry for my terrible actions."

tenko looked down, then back up.

"sorry." she said lowly.

"it's fine."

"ah— no.. it i-isn't. I thought you killed me only for your sister, but I guess not. i was also a .. bad person in the game as well, i'm sorry for that also." she said, playing with her fingers.