43..tw: k-k-k-kkissing😣🪳

this has been finished for some long but i just remembered to publish it
  my bad y'all☹️

tw: k-k-kissing😣😣😣

(there's a chapter before this but i wanted to give this to y'all tdy 😁😁😁
UPDATE: I CHANGES THE ORSER OF THE CHAPTERS BC OFNTHE NEW LORE IM PUTTING JN
---
in PMs
----

kokichi: I CANT DO IT

ryoma: for the love of god

ryoma: you guys remind me of elementary schoolers, two shy ones who somehow got into a relationship

kokichi: but what if he doesn't like it

ryoma: IRS NOT LILE UR ABOUT TO TONFUE KISS HIM???

kokichi: I CAN HWAR MY HEART EBAT THROUGH MY EAES😭😭😭😭

ryoma: DO IT. 🤬 or else

kokichi: ILL TRY!1!1!!

kokichi bounced on his tippy toes as he looked at shuichi who was putting books back on the shelf.

what if's kept running through his mind as his feet moved forward without his permission and in a second — he was next to shuichi.

shuichi looked down from the bookshelf and tilted his head at kokichi who hadn't said a word.

"you alright..???"

kokichi gave shuichi that terrifying face, causing shuichi to jolt a bit.

"mhm! come on shumai, lets hang out!"

"but, im not done putting books back—" he could barely finish as kokichi grabbed his sleeve, dragging him out the library.

"how are we going to hang out anyway? we're in a — mental hospital, basically."

"i asked if we could leave for today aaannnd i promised not to get into any trouble!"

"i doubt they believed that but whatever, where are we going?" he asked again as they crouched and.put on their shoes, then being once again, dragged somewhere. they walked along the streets with their hoods on, avoiding cameras and paparazzi's and whatnot.

after running for a while, they reached a quite remote place, it was a field with lots of flowers and an old small playground in the back.
          Kokichi of course, being the childish person he is, begged shuichi to come and push him on the swing.

"You don't know how to push yourself or something?" he asked while pushing the boy forward.

"I do! but it'll be nicer if my beloved pushed me, like those cliche romance movies!"

"euh.."

"you little bitch, ill shoot you."

shuichi slammed his hands on kokichis back, causing the swing to fly up. he squealed as shuichi kept on pushing him, scared he was going to make a full loop.

"STOP— stop!! im SORRY—" he screamed.
shuichi grabbed the swing chain, as he lost his shit, having to physically pull himself away from kokichi.

"you are so mean, i hate you, i hate you so much. you're going to give me PTSD from a SWING."

"You love me, you liar."

"'s what i do best." he said, curling up on the grass.

"did you— did you just admit that you love—"

"NO, I did not."

"Yes you did."

"Shut up. I'm hungry. Can we go get food?"

"Way to change the subject, but yeah, come on."

—→

"..You didn't have to curse the paparazzi out." Shuichi said, looking at Kokichi who was eating his pizza without a care in the world.

"Yeah I did, notice how all of them backed off EXCEPT him! And plus! He was recording your booty."

"My— My booty???"

"YEAH— YOU DIDN'T SEE ??"

"well NO, maybe because i wasn't looking at my booty??"
"you, you basically just admitted you were looking at my ass."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but i deny it completely."

"wow, so you're a liar and you can't take the consequences of your own actions."

"WHAT CONSEQUENCES ARE THERE TO LOOKING AT UR SITUATUONSHIPS ASS"

"YOU ADMITTED IT"

"NO, NO NO NO."
"YES YOU DID"

"Shut."

"mb 😊"

after eating, they sat in the field for a little while, just talking about random stuff, whether it was sad, happy shit or etcetera, just talking. Kokichi was laid on Shuichi legs on his stomach, braiding flowers he picked from the field.

"Well, Im not one for the lovey covey stuff. I like to show affection but— ?? uh."

Kokichi felt his heart drop, but nevertheless, he kept the small smile on his face, unfortunately for him, Shuichi could read him like a book. But— He didn't say anything.

"You're not one toooo.. show it alot? Like, hold hands and kiss in public? PDA,?"

"Yeah."
"But— if it's with you, I don't think I mind doing all that." He said, and he could basically hear Kokichi's heart start racing even more.

"shut up, what—what do you call yourself trying to do?"

"I call myself trying to flirt with you, possibly."

"Alright, listen here, you asshole." he said, sitting up and turning to Shuichi who immediately steadied his hands on this waist.

"What?" Shuichi said to Kokichi who was just staring at him intensely.

"...im going to shoot you."

"you wouldn't. you loooove me. so much."

"shut up."

they stared at eachother for what seemed like hours before both of them began to lean in unconsciously.

their lips connected and they slowly closed their eyes. the kiss was loving, sweet and slow. they wanted to kiss for forever but they both slowly pulled away, looking into each others eyes once again, before going in for another one. kokichi felt his lips twitch before he smiled into the kiss, shuichi right after him. they pulled away again but then they heard cackling. very loud, obnoxious cackling.

"shit, they found us again?" kokichi said looking up with a annoyed face that immediately dropped.

"what?" shuichi turned, seeing miu with her phone out, losing her shit. angie was sitting casually next to her with a blank face, himiko was laying on the grass with her back to them and then ryoma was just standing there with a "good job" face.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS— im going to KILL YOU!" he yelled and immediately got off of Shuichi, running after them while miu swooped up himiko and ran for it.

shuichi stayed on the grass before he leaned forward and rolled around on the ground, kicking his legs out as he covered his face.

"you mad gay." he heard a very familiar voice say. it was rantaro—"

"i KNOW you aren't talking you little bit —"