12

I ate that up btw
-----
they were in the cafeteria, and Shuichi and kokichi were arguing as usual.

"can you at least TRY to see it from my point of view?!" kokichi said.

"you know what — fine." shuichi got up, going next to him and crouching down.

he sat like that for a few seconds before kokichi spoke up.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

"seeing from your point of view."

..
kokichi jumped on him and they began fighting while rantaro, miu and kaede we're laughing their asses off.

hajime came in with Nagito and Sonia, hearing the commotion.

"..I didn't know it was this bad." nagito said as they pulled them apart.

the other three were wheezing, not even caring that they just fought.

"was it that funny?" himiko asked.

"don't be a grouch, himiko! we all know your just angry because your smaller than him." kaede smiled.

"i'm gonna use my magic to make you shorter. nyeehh, later though.. when you least expect it!!"

"why the fuck were you two fighting?!" sonia lectured them.

"THATBITCHJUMPEDONME"
"HECALLEDMESHORT."

"I REALLY DIDN'T, I DID WHAT YOU ASKED!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL I MEA—"

"shut up! god." nagito said.

"if you keep fighting im gonna get someone to make you stay in a room with eachother for like a week or something." nagito said.

"don't."

"fight again and I will."

"you're so mean."

"fuck off."

"nagito! stop cursing!"

"you literally just said fuck!"

"I said stop cursing you shit!"

"YOU'RE CURSING RIGHT NOW!?"

"how about both of you shut up?" hajime said.

"rude."

"I'll tell your g—"

"shut up, you little shit."

"i'm telling izuru."

"WHAT—"

"why do you hate saihara so much?" angie asked and she played with the globe on the table. they were in the library.

"I don't necessarily hate him, he's just fucking annoying and I usually don't hold grudges but what he said in the game is still floating around up here." he said, tapping his head.

"And— don't get me wrong. I did shitty things, I know I did and I accept that, i'm trying to get better but his jackass isn't helping." he said, flipping his body to where he was hanging off the seat again.

as if god hated him, shuichi walked in with kaito and maki.

"god, didn't I tell you to stop sitting like that?" he said.

"yeah, but I don't listen to you." he stuck his tongue out.

"god, you're annoying."

"mehmehmehmehmeh."

"haha, let's go find that book sidekick! I wanna see what you were talking about!" kaito said and pushed him away from kokichi to prevent another fight.