Prologue

Aurora "Lora" Fisher had always felt overshadowed by her older brothers. Being the youngest Fisher meant that she often struggled to find her own identity and circle of friends. As a result, she never really had a close-knit group of friends or a best friend to confide in.

At the tender age of ten, Aurora began anonymously sending love letters to Belly Conklin. The letters were a way for her to express her admiration and affection for Belly, who she saw as a genuine friend. These heartfelt messages allowed Aurora to pour out her emotions and feelings, which she had kept bottled up for so long.

Over the years, Aurora's relationships with her peers often proved to be superficial. Typically, those who befriended her did so with ulterior motives, seeking a connection to her popular older brothers. This continuous pattern of insincere friendships left Aurora feeling disheartened and jaded. Eventually, she resigned herself to the fact that true friendships were scarce, choosing instead to focus her energy on spending time with Belly and her brothers.

During their time together, Aurora's fondness for Belly Conklin blossomed into a full-fledged crush. Belly was a beacon of light in Aurora's life, someone who seemed genuinely interested in getting to know her for who she was. Belly's genuine care and concern for Aurora provided her with the emotional support and companionship she had always longed for.

Aurora cherished the moments they shared together, from their carefree days at the beach to the long nights spent talking and laughing under the stars. These memories solidified Belly's place in Aurora's heart, as she came to understand the true meaning of friendship and love.

However, Aurora's feelings for Belly were also accompanied by a lingering fear and uncertainty. She couldn't help but wonder if Belly's friendship was just as authentic as it seemed, or if it too was founded on ulterior motives. This nagging doubt gnawed at Aurora, creating a sense of insecurity and vulnerability.

As the years passed, Aurora continued to write her anonymous love letters to Belly, each one brimming with heartfelt confessions and unspoken desires. She longed to reveal her true identity to Belly and lay her feelings bare, but the fear of rejection and the potential loss of their precious friendship held her back.

Aurora's love for Belly Conklin remained a secret, locked away within the pages of her letters and the depths of her heart. As time marched on, the question of whether their bond was genuine or simply a façade loomed large, leaving Aurora to grapple with the complexities of love, friendship, and the pursuit of happiness.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Aurora " Lora " Fisher
💌🩰🫶🏽🌷👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻

Aurora " Lora " Fisher💌🩰🫶🏽🌷👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Isabel " Belly " Conklin
💐🧚🏼‍♀️👒🦋🫧

Isabel " Belly " Conklin💐🧚🏼‍♀️👒🦋🫧

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

other characters

Jeremiah Fisher
Conrad Fisher
Steven Conklin
Laurel
Susannah

Jeremiah FisherConrad FisherSteven ConklinLaurel Susannah

playlist 💌