002

LOVE LETTER
CHAPTER TWO

LOVE LETTERCHAPTER TWO

🩰

Aurora couldn't stop thinking about her coach's harsh words. She had dedicated herself to volleyball, sacrificing family events and time with friends for practices and tournaments. Her father's reaction to the angry call from her coach only added to her distress.

Seeking solace, Aurora decided to go for a swim to clear her mind. As she walked downstairs, she passed Laurel, who was engrossed in her phone. "Hey Lora, I'm sorry about everything that's going on with volleyball," Laurel said empathetically. Aurora took a deep breath and put on a brave face. "It's fine, Laur! If my coach can't see my talent, then that's her loss!" she replied with a smile before heading out to the pool.

To her surprise, Aurora found Conrad sitting by the pool, smoking a blunt. "Hi Connie," she greeted him with a smile, sitting down beside him. "Hi Lora," Conrad replied, pulling his little sister closer. They sat in companionable silence for a few moments, simply enjoying each other's presence.

Conrad decided to tease Aurora about her interaction with Belly at dinner. "So, what was with you and Belly holding hands? You think I didn't notice?" he asked, smirking as Aurora blushed. Conrad and Jeremiah were the only people who knew about her sexuality, and Conrad was the sole person aware of her crush on Belly and the anonymous love letters she had been sending.

"Shut up! It was nothing," Aurora protested, her cheeks flushed. Conrad chuckled and playfully pushed his sister. They were interrupted by Belly, who appeared at the poolside. Conrad discreetly nudged Aurora and left the two girls alone.

Belly teased Aurora about smoking "I thought you said you didn't smoke? " Belly smiles diving into the pool. "I don't, at least not while my brothers are around.  " Aurora said surprising Belly. " I'm kidding, you know I don't do that kind of stuff," Aurora lied trying to play it off. Aurora only smoked a couple of times when she was stressed. It was easy to steal pot from Conrad since he never paid close enough attention. 

Aurora and Belly both noticed how Conrad left his pot unattended. The pair bantered back and forth before Belly challenged Aurora to a bet. Belly swims towards Aurora and placed both her hands on each side of Aurora's thighs "Let's make a bet if I can hold my breath for more than 30 seconds I get to smoke some of your brother's pot that he left." Belly challenges "What will you give me if you lose? " Aurora smirked moving closer to Belly's face

As they inched closer, the tension between them grew palpable. Suddenly, Belly dragged Aurora into the pool by her feet, and they both surfaced to the sound of laughter from the boys.

Aurora noticed her brothers dressed up and asked about their plans. " Hey, where are y'all going all dressed up? " Aurora asked swimming over to the edge where the boys were standing at. "We've got a bonfire to go to if you must know, and don't even think about it you girls are not coming "Jeremiah states sternly