Player/Lover boy

"Man I'm starving, ohhh." Dream said as she ate out of a fresh fruit bowl she bought.

"I was eating during class sooo..I'm not." I said randomly knowing she wouldn't care.

"Yeah..and you ain't even share." Dream said mugging me as I laughed.

"Cause you didn't give me back my headband, so when you give it back then you can get some snacks." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be getting mad-" I said but was cut off by her sudden facial expression change.

"You good?" I asked as she shook her head 'no'.

"Okay don't freak out but Roddy lookin at you." She said smiling.

"Yeah. Okay?" I said dryly.

"That's a big deal, every girl in the school would die for him to look at them." Dream said looking at me. "Well except for me cause his home boy, jahmar fine." She added giggling.

"Do I look like every girl to you?" I asked.

"Just because he a player don't mean he ain't the one, sis." Dream said finishing her bowl.

"Keep that thought to yourself." I said chuckling.

"Your so mean." Dream said pouting before laughing.

"Girl they coming over here. Act normal! Act normal!" She whispered yelled, adding some lip gloss.

"Girl-"

My sentence was cut short by a arm wrapping around my shoulder, making me turned to see the one and only, Roddy Ricch.

I not gonna got lie and say that Roddy wasn't fine. Cause he was fine as hell. He would always try ways to get with me, and not in my pants. Which kinda surprised me considering that he is the school player. And me being the girl that the niggas want and the girl want to be like, I think that triggered a liking for me in Roddy.

Since the day I came in here he's been on my tail about how I should give him a chance. But I like to play hard to get, and him being a player turned me off. Knowing that he has hoes irritated me, because I don't like sharing what's mine. I'm very much stingy. So him having hella girls tryna hop on it ain't sit right with me .

But back to the story

"Wassup mamas." Roddy said licking his lips. "Wassup." I said dryly

"What you on." He said rubbing his chin.

"I was eating with my  friend, Dream, but sadly you interrupted it." I said fake smiling.

"Damn." Roddy's home boy, jahmar, mumbled laughing. "Shut up." Roddy said to jahmar.

"I'm sorry lil ma, I ain't mean to cut off what y'all had going on." Roddy said looking at me.

"But I wanna talk to you." He added. "About?" I said picking my nails.

"When you gon be mines?" He asked biting his lips.

"Why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?I tell you time and time again, I don't want you." I said unwrapping Roddy's arm from around me.

As I said that jahmar started laughing at Roddy as Roddy stood up.

"Aight whatever, lil ma. Imma see you at the party tho." Roddy said as him jahmar left the table.

"Why would you do that?" Dream said hitting me.

"It's not my fault I don't want him." I said hitting her back.

"Whatever, your going to that party." Dream said smirking.

"No I'm not." I stated calmly.

"Yes, please and if you don't like it we can go right back home." She said pouting.

"You little- fine." I said rolling my eyes as she jumped like a kid.

"Thank yooouuu." She dragged excitedly while I mugged her.

At the party..

"Im so hungry. Are you?" I asked Dream as she nodded rubbing her stomach.

"I'm about to go get us some food, okay." She said as I nodded smiling, while she go up heading in that direction.

As I was sitting scrolling through instagram, I felt the seat dip.

"Gosh. You back pretty quick-" I said looking up to see Roddy. Making my face drop.

"Oh. It's you." I said as he smiled licking his lips.

"You know you miss me." He said as I shook my head looking for Dream.

Only to see her already looking at me winking.
This girl.

"Actually I don't." I said as he smacked his lips, leaning back in the chair.

"I wanted to talk to you about, you know..us." He said as I sighed.

"Us? I don't think there's anything going on between us two." I said as he looked at me. "Come on. I really do miss you." He said.

"look I know you probably don't want me." He started.

"But I want you. Ever since I met you, even when we were in middle school til' now. I still want you." He said as I sighed.

"But..you cheated on me." I said as he nodded looking down.

"But I promised I wouldn't do it again." He said looking at me. "Did I do it again?" He said as I shook my head.

"Exactly." He said "But that's because we aren't dating. So don't try and use that excuse." I said.

"I know, but let me show I won't cheat again. Actions speak louder than words." He said as I looked up at him.

"I..I don't know." I said hesitantly, while he sighed.

"I feel you. I understand." He said as I nodded.

He got up saying, "Just let me know when you ready." Before walking away leaving me thinking.

To be continued...