Return of the Man

Miracle

"Girl anyway, how you and Trayvon doing?" Lisa asked as I shook my head. "What? What happened?" She questioned my reaction.

"He cheating." I stated feeling my mood instantly change. She sighed "Are you serious right now?"

I nodded as she shook her head, "Should I kill him." She suggested plainly as I busted out laughing.

"Girl no, are you crazy." I slapped my knee laughing, as she smirked.

"You know I'm crazy about you." She said as I nodded. She was indeed crazy. But like in a mostly good way.

"It's fine, I'm breaking up with him." I said as she shrugged. "I've would've did more than that. But that's just me." She said as we laughed.

"I'm breaking up with him over text tho. Cause I be seen him mad and I'm not trying to see that might go off with a boom." I said as she nodded agreeing.

"Can I do it tho, cause you don't know how to do it the black way." She said laughing as I mugged her.

"Hater." I said as she grabbed my phone, typing away as I sat there waiting.

"Don't take too long." I said as she chuckled. "I can't promise you that." She stated laughing.

I lightly smiled looking around the peaceful bar. People were talking, some dancing, having fun but not doing too much. It was really a vibe in here.

Most bars were wild and had fights every night, but this bar was really a rare gem. It kinda had the vibe of a late night coffee shop. Which I loved.

I looked further into the distance, thinking I was seeing a familiar face.

I know I done had about 2 or 4 shots, but I know...I just know I don't see Rodrick sitting in that damn corner.

I just know I gotta be tripping.

"Aye Lisa."

"Wassup?"

"Are you done with the conversation?"

"Yeah, is there a problem. Every thing alright.?"

"I know I'm probably tripping but uhh....is that Roddy in the corner over there?" I asked since Lisa wasn't drinking tonight, cause she was driving me home.

"Oh yeah girl, yeah that's him." She said squinting her eyes before laughing.

"I really couldn't see that nigga for a second, his black ass!" She said laughing as I straight faced her.

Clearly she wasn't taking this situation serious.

"Now that you and std broke up. You should get with Roddy." She said cheesing. "No." I said.

"No?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah, no." I said barely smiling.

"Your no fun bruh I swear. But anyways I gotta pee, be right back." She said as I nodded letting her walk off.

I shook my head grabbing my phone to see The messages that Lisa was sending him, and his responses.

Me
Hey Tray.

Trayvon🥰
Wassup Mamas

Me
I don't wanna be witchu nomore.

Trayvon🥰
Tf why? The hell I do?

Me
Nigga you cheated on my that's what you did

Trayvon🥰
First of all, who tf you talking to. Second don't nobody wanna cheat on yo fine ass.