Jealousy

Roddy had went to the studio about an 1 hour 30 minutes ago. And I was left with nothing to do, than watch TV.

So I decided to surprise him with his favorite wings, and some food for his homies.

I got dressed and grabbed my purse and my Tesla car keys, heading out the door.

Once I made it to the studio I got out walking inside the building with the food.

I asked which room number Roddy was at and made my way to his studio room.

I knocked on the door seeing Bird open it, as his eyes widened.

"Aye, you done brought me some food!" Bird said as I started laughing.

"Actually I brought everyone some food." I said as he let me in the room.

"Oh shit! Hey baby." Roddy said getting up giving me a kiss.

"Hey papa." I whispered in his eye as he eyed me down.

"Don't start nothing." He mumbled smirking as I laughed setting the food down on the table.

I gave them all their food, after that me and Relly sat at in a little lounge area in the studio.

"You always hooking a nigga up." Relly said smiling as I did so too.

"I just figured you guys wanted something to eat, considering the heavy smell of weed in here." I said as we laughed.

"My sister always hooking it up." He said as we laughed.

Me and Relly were joking around, when I felt someone staring a hole in the side of my head.

I looked up to see who it was. I saw Roddy and he looked low-key pissed.

I walked over to him sitting on his lap.

"You okay, honey." I asked as he shook his head.

"So you just gon flirt in my face like that, huh?" He said as I looked at his confused.

"What are you talking about, baby?" I asked as he scoffed slowly pushing me off of him.

"Don't acted fucking dumb." He mumbled as he mugged me.

"Baby, I would never-"

"Save that shit bru. Fuck it." He said lowly standing up as I did so to.

"Aye I'm finna leave, I'm talk to y'all later." Roddy said as he dapped his homies up.

"You stay safe bro." Donbo said to Roddy as me and Roddy left the studio.

Me and him drove home in our separate cars. I felt a little hurt because Roddy was ignoring me when we got home.

"Baby...I don't want anyone else but you." I said, because Roddy was questioning my love for him. Even tho we were married for 5 years.

"So why the fuck are you flirting with my friend, hm?" He asked walking towards me closing me into a corner.

"Me and him were just talking baby, why are you being insecure right now?" I asked throwing my arms up.

"I'm being insecure? YOUR MINE SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NOT CARE?!" He yelled in my face, grabbing my shoulders shaking me.

"Baby...I.." I said shocked he never acted like this before, it was only little arguments but now this?

"DONT FUCKING BABY ME, YOU THINK YOU GON FUCKING LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER NIGGA?! You stuck forever mamas." He yelled before chucking.

"I will be taking this just in case you try some stupid shit." He said snatching my key and phone from of the bed, walking back over to me.

He grabbed my face, kissing me softly. Before looking down at me.

"You so beautiful...I love you." He said waiting for me to say it back.

"I love you too." I said still confused on what just happened.

"You sure you love me, or is you gon play with my feelings." Roddy said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I love you, I do. Forreal." I said as he smiled giving me a kiss again. Before bringing me to the bed.

"I'm about to run us a shower, stay here. Aight?" He said as I nodded and he smiled.

He went to the bathroom and I heard the water start running.