House Wife pt.4

I woke up to the sun hitting my face and the smell of some food.

I groaned sitting up feeling my eyes begin to hurt a little from the sun light. I looked up to see Roddy sitting on the bed eating a plate of food and another plate was on the others side of him.

He looked over at me before smiling, "You're awake." He said before holding up a piece of bacon to me. "You hungry?" He questioned as I took it, eating it.

"Thanks." I smiled before turning towards the tv that was playing. "I had fun last night." He blurted out making me chuckle.

I shook my head smiling. "I did too. I feel a lot better." I said as he cheesed. "He must've not been putting it down right." He said as we laughed.

He placed the plate of food on the table in his side, pulling me close to him. "Hey I was hungry." I whined as I laughed. "My bad." He stated handing me the plate of food.

I grabbed the fork beginning to eat feeling his eyes on me. "You beautiful, you know that?" He said licking his lips as I smiled as a way to say 'thank you'.

"You gon file for a divorce." He asked as I nodded.
I was so lucky me and him didn't have kids, cause I would probably be trapped.

"If I don't he'll continue to think cheating is okay. And I don't feel like sharing someone I'm married too. I don't have time for that to be honest." I said truthfully as he smiled.

"That...was sexy." He said as i starlight faced him. "It wasn't that sexy." I said chuckling as he smacked his lips sitting up.

"I got errands to run today, but I could make sometime for them another time if you wanna stay." He said getting up out of the bed as I shook my head making his face kind drop.

"I gotta go pack my things and move them into my second house. I wanna be alone." I said feeling his mood kinda change.

"Why you gotta go back today?" He showed his frustration as I placed the plate on the table.

"Because he's the type to burn my clothes if I don't show up the next day." I said as he sighed making me walk over to him.

"It's okay." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he kissed me.

"I really just don't want you to leave." He admitted as I smirked. "Don't tell me I got you whipped in one night." I said as he smacked his lips. "Man." He playfully pushed me away.

"You know I won't leave you in a Raine-less world." I said as he tackled me on the bed tickling me.

"Wait!No! No! Stop! Please I'm gonna pee!" I laughed as he shows no remorse for me while laughing.

"What was that you was saying again?" He said laughing as I was laughing while crying now.
"P-please..I'm sor-sorry!" I laughed as he laughed letting me go.

"Don't do it again." He stated smiling making me smirk. Once he turned around I hopped on his back wrestling him onto the bed as we laughed play fighting.

——

I drove up to the house getting ready to pack my stuff. I called the U-haul, so it was easier to get everything. I sighed getting ready to hear his loud mouth and him just over-all getting on my nerves.

I guess he heard my car pull up because he came out running towards my car. I rolled my eyes frowning.

I got out the car to him rushing over to me. "Baby....oh my gosh baby." He said excitedly hugging me. I pushed him off giving him a disgusting look.

"Don't touch me." I spat walking towards the front porch before entering the house with him hot on my tail.

"Don't be like that with me baby." He said grabbing my wrist as I scrunched my face up pulling away from his grip.

"Don't be like that with you? You cheated Johnathan! You cheated!" I yelled walking up stairs as he ran after me.

I walked to the bedroom going straight to the closet for my suit cases and clothes.

"What you doing? You ain't finna leave me." He stated grabbing the suit case but I snatched it away.
"Move." I spoke.

"So you think that because you got some dick from somebody else that you just gon leave me?" He said laughing as I looked at him shocked and confused.

How did he know?

"How...how did you know?" I said as he laughed before walking up to me cornering me. "I got eyes everywhere, mamas." He looked down at me leaning in tryna kiss but I pushed him.

I packed my clothes as he sat there watching me.

After I packed everything I made my way down stairs with him down my neck yelling at me.

"So you really gon leave me!" He yelled in my face as I just looked at him. "After everything we've been through!" He yelled as I made my way outside.

I walked over to the truck as the driver helped my put everything in the back. I thanked him as he smiled "Anytime ma'am have a good day." He said as I said a quick 'you too' while he drove off.

"You shouldn't trust him." John said as I walked over to my car. "What are you talking about." I said getting in closing the door.

"Roddy." He said as I stopped looking at him. He knew Roddy?

"You know him-"

"He isn't who you think he is..." He said as I looked back to the front of me before driving leaving him standing in the middle of the road.

Now I'm nervous to go back to Roddy's place..

______

"Hey mamas..I was calling to see if you got everything packed and set into your house." I could her him smiling as we were on the phone with eachother.

"Yeah I did, and I got an extra hand from the U-haul." I said smiling as he laughed. "Mmh is that right." He said as I heard him shuffling in his bed.

"Yep." I popped the p before exhaling, remembering what Johnathan had to me about Roddy.

I wanted to question him on that but I didn't think this was the right time for that. So I'll just let it be.

"Did you run into him?" Roddy questioned me as I sat confused. "Who?" I said as I heard him shuffling some more.

"Johnathan." He said as I paused. How did he know Jonhathan's name?

"Uh..yeah-yeah I did. Why?" I asked feeling nervousness build up inside of me.

"Did he tell you something?" He said as I nodded. "Yeah we shared some words then I left." I said as the line when silent and all was heard was light breathing.

"Mmh. Well have a good night rest. And I'll be seeing you in the morning. Alright?" He said as I said a quick 'yes'. Letting the line end.

That was weird..