Remember me?

Roddy's POV

Me and the homies was kicking it at this club party they had going on.

"Damn she thick." Keefa said as I laughed agreeing.

"You ain't lie." I said smiling.

I looked over in the corner seeing a girl sitting looking around.

I looked closer seeing it was this girl that I used to go to school with, we was real cool.

I was wondering were she went at. She just moved schools all of a sudden.

"Aye, bro, is that Jela?" I said pointing at her.

"Yeah I think so." He said chuckling.

"Shoot yo shot." He added patting my shoulder.

"What you mean?" I said confused.

"Nigga, you ain't hear...shorty like you." He said throwing some money at this one girl.

"Oh, I ain't know." I said surprised.

"So go talk to shorty, tf." He said mugging me.

"Aight, aight." I said chuckling walking towards her.

As I sat down she looked up at me smirking a little, before going back to looking all innocent.

"Was good." I said smiling.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Why you left me all of a sudden. When we was in school?" I said licking my lips.

"Somethings came up, I was doing too good for the school. That's what my mama said." She said shaking it off as I laughed.

"Why you all alone for?" I said smiling.

"Nun." She said all shy.

"Why you shy for?" I asked scooting closer to her.

"Is been a long time since I've seen you." She said smiling.

"Yeah, you kinda dipped on a nigga." I said as she laughed.

I'm not gon lie. I had and still do have a thing for her, but a nigga was nervous back then. But I think imma spill my feelings now. And she done got finer than before. She had all the niggas chasing her. I see why now.

"You done got you a lil glow up, I see." She said laughing.

"You know it. Gotta step on theses niggas." I said hyping myself up as she bit her lip.

"Your so funny." She said looking forward.

"You know I'm a class favorite. I had everybody in that mug laughing." I said as she laughed.

"Always." She said looking at me.

"You seeing anybody?" She asked furrowing her eyes brows together.

"Nah, I'm laying low." I said as laughing.

"Mmh." She hummed looking into my eyes.

"You good?" I asked licking my lips at her, adjusting in my seat.

"Yeah, I'm just really happy to see you. Haven't seen you in a long time." She said smiling.

"Damn you really miss a nigga, huh?" I said as she laughed.

"You know, back in school there was this big ass rumor going around.." I said looking at her.

"That you had a thing for a nigga." I said as she froze up before chuckling.

"Oh...that's crazy." She said laughing nervously.

"You liked me?" I said as she gulped.

"I mean...yeah...it was a slight-"

"Why didn't you tell me." I said as she look e at me.

"Well I didn't think it was a big of a deal." She said.

"So I'm not important?" I asked as she shook her head 'no' quickly.

"No! Your important-"

"I'm just playing with you...I like your cute ass too." I said making her relax a bit.

"Oh. I didn't know...you had a girlfriend at the time." She said looking down.

"She was cheating on me the whole time up until last month." I said lowly as her face softened.

"Oh. Oh my gosh, Are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Hell yeah, me and her relationship was rocky. And the constant lying and arguments, I knew something was up." I said shaking my head.

"Hopefully you can heal from that, no one deserves that."  She said softly placing her hand on my shoulder as I smiled.

"Man, you've always been there for me." I said as she smiling too. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" She said sitting back up in her seat.

"So what time you on?" I asked as she looked sort of confused. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I was feeling you way before..so you got a nigga or something?" I asked as she shook her head.

"No but. You know, shouldn't you heal from your breakup-" she said but I cut her off, by kissing her.

To be honest I really ain't wanna listen that bullshit she was saying. I knew she was feeling me and I was feeling her. I was dating my ex back then to keep myself distracted from Jela. But we all know that ain't work.

"Wait-" she tried saying but couldn't.

I pulled away, smiling down at her. As she wipes her mouth.

"You good?" I said laughing as she nodded quickly.

I pulled my phone out before saying, "Give me your number so we can talk more." She took my phone putting her number in, before giving it back.

"I guess I'll see you soon mamas." I said smiling as she did the same.

"You guess?" She said smirking as I bit my lip.
"Correction...you know you'll see me soon. Maybe sooner than you thought." She added as i rose my eyebrows.

"Yeah, but don't be smirking at me like that. Gon get something started." I said playfully as she laughed.

"It already did. But I'll see you next time too." She said as I nodded. We hugged before me and keefa left the club.

                             ——————————