Pt.1

"This gon be the last time I get a call from your teacher saying you suspended, Rodrick!" My Mama yelled before shutting my room door.

I mugged her through the door "tHis GOn be ThE LaST TiMe RoDdy..." I mocked her voice before frowning. It ain't fully my fault.

Ole boy was talking trash about me then had the nerves to bring my mama in it, so I got him right.

I bet if the teacher would've told my Mama that I stood up for her behind her back, she would've congratulated me wholeheartedly.

But is okay tho. It's not like I care, my grades better than all the other people in the classroom so I'm not mad. People just keep trying me.

I was about to lay down and scroll through my phone when my mama busted in my room again.

"I need you to go to the store and get me some groceries." She said tossing me her card and car keys.

"Ma you do know that I have my own car." I said as she smacked her lips. "Ion care just take mine. And don't mess it up." She stated before closing the door behind her.

I grabbed the keys and credit card making my way down the stairs kissing my mom goodbye.

I hopped in her car starting it up heading out of the driveway. I was halfway down the road when I realized I didn't have the grocery list, on cue my mom sent me the list.

(Time skip)

I pulled into the Publix parking lot before but the car in park and heading out to grab a buggy.

I don't know why she wanna get groceries from Publix, but the building nice.

I walked in heading towards the fruits, from looking at the list of what she wanted me to get first.

I grabbed a bag of oranges, some candy grapes, a carton of strawberries, blueberries, raspberry, and some bananas.

As I went to go grab the last pineapple a hand had already grabbed it making me look up at them.

"Oh I'm so sorry, did you want this?" She said before placing it in my cart.

It was this one girl from my school, I can't really remember her name, but I will say this. She was beautiful.

Like you ever seen or met someone that's so fine that it makes you nervous or uncomfortable. That's how she was. Specially her smile.

I don't know to much about her cause she was the quiet type. The mysterious type too.

"Uhh nah I ain't want it, that's all you." I said as she smiled laughing, grabbing the pineapple.

I knew my mama was gon ask where was the pineapple but I ain't really care. Not right now.

"I think I know you form somewhere. Is your name Roddy?" She questioned as we walked over to the bread section together without knowing.

"Yeah. How you know?" I asked licking my lips, picking out the wheat bread.

"We have all the same classes together. And I can remember your face anywhere." She said placing her bread in her cart.

"We do? I swear this whole time I haven't noticed you." I lied knowing damn well I was sneaking peeks at her, any chance possible.

I planned on making a move in her but her ex had got in the way for like about a month ago. But I plan on making a move this month. She seem very unproblematic. And I liked that in a female.

"Dang, my feelings are kinda hurt." She said pouting placing her hand on her chest, as we bust out laughing.

"I ain't mean it like that, you just barely be talking." I said as we went on.

"Yeah the school's energy in negative so I try to stay away from that stuff. But I heard about the fight you and Keenan had." She said bringing up the memory of me getting suspended.

"He brung my mama into it, that's what his ass get." I said laughing.

"After he cheated on me I was waiting for someone to beat him. That's karma." She said as we headed towards the self checkout.

That's why he looked so familiar, that's her ex. Not gon lie she got bad taste in dudes looks. He look like a used eraser.

"That's yo ex." I said as she nodded looking disappointed. "I must say I need to upgrade my standards in my man's looks." She shook her head, as I laughed.

"So you single?" I asked as she nodded picking up some tissue scanning it.

"Let me know if you can slide me your number. I've been trying to get it for the longest." I said as she cheesed.

"I knew you had I lil crush on me. I be seeing you peeking." She said as I handed her my phone.

"Dang..I tried to keep in low key." I said kinda embarrassed I got caught.

"I don't give out my number to people like that. Is it okay if I do my Instagram?" She said as I nodded.

"That's Coo." I mumbled smiling as she handed me my phone back. I seen that she didn't make me follow her so I'll make sure I do that when I get back home.

"It's okay if I text you before I go to sleep tonight?" I asked as she smiled nodding paying for her stuff as I did so too.

"Yeah. That's okay. It was nice seeing you again Roddy. Have a nice day." She said as I said the same watching her walk away.

And she got a phattie. Whew!

(Time skip to the house)

"Where is my pineapple at Roddy?" My mom asked as I quietly sighed.

"They ain't have anymore Ma." I lied as she frowned before nodding. "Alright thank you tho baby." She stated putting the food up.

I don't know what to call this so just give me some names for this chapter. If you want to.