House Wife pt.2

I drove over to my friends house. Sitting in the car, just staring at the steering wheel. Feeling my eyes burn as my vision became blurry.

I looked at my thighs as the tear droplets feel on them. I felt like my whole world was crashing down.
I should've known when he came home with different attitudes and excuses that it was already over.

I should known when I heard 'she just left the house, y'all come over. It won't take long.' For when I was going on a vacation with my close friend, that he was un-loyal.

I should've known...

But that what comes with being a house wife. A house wife. That's what he would call me. He knew it was false because I was actually the bread winner, while he stayed at home.

He would always scold me for coming home late, when I should've been the one to scold him for having a man's boxers and a woman's thong under the bathroom sink.

I looked up just laying back in the seat. Thinking.

I got out of the car walking to her door getting ready to ring the door bell. But..I don't think I should disturb her sleep. We text about 20 minutes before the incident. She was tired so I should let her rest.

I backed away from the door sighing, before walking back to my car.

Starting up the car I decided to drive to the club.

For some odd reason the club was calling my name.
I felt like that was where I would have the best time of my life.

That's what I thought. But I should have known it.

I parked my car in the lot nearest to the club, before walking out in my heels towards the door.

Lucky for me my curvy, luscious body and this blood red dress went well together. Maybe a little too good.

I showed my ID before making my way inside the smoke and loud music filled club.

I found a stool at the bar sitting on the side were you could see everything better.

"What would you like to drink, mami." This real good looking bartender said smiling at me.

"Hennessy please." I said as he nodded before making my drink.

After some seconds passed I received my drink, about to pull out the money for it the bartender states "No need. That man over there already payed for it Ma."

I looked back seeing a beautiful pair of hazel eyes that seemed to glow due to the lights in the club. Before I quickly turned back as my heart slipped a beat.

Woah!

I've never seen a man finer than that.

I thanked the bartender as he walked away. I almost drunk the drink but then I thought. I don't know if they put something in it so let's just not.

I looked around the club seeing everyone having a blast. Then I looked down at my wedding ring.

Sigh

I sighed feeling my heart slow down a bit. I continued playing with my ring as I heard footsteps behind me before I head the stool move indicating that someone sat down.

I was still looking down to avoid the set of eyes that were burning a hole in the side of my face.

"Was good mamas." His voice echoed throughout my ear drums as I turned to look at him.

Only to see his hazel glowing eyes looking right through me.

"Hello." I said quietly making him let out a low chuckle.

"You aight? I seen you sitting here all by yourself, looking bothered." He stated as I nodded.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said looking down at my ring making his eyes follow mine.

I felt as if he sort of knew what happened just by reading my actions.

"Well if you don't mind. Can a handsome young man take this beautiful young lady to the floor to dance?" He said in a low seductive tone. As I tightened my legs together.

I smiled lightly before saying "I guess." As he grabbed me hand leading me towards the dance floor.

And that's the tactic he used to reel me in...

To be continued...