House wife

I sat in the living room waiting for him to come through the door at any time. Even though he stopped showing me love a couple of weeks ago, I still feel like I communicate with him.

As I was deep in thought the front door opened and closed as I smiled a little, standing up. "Hey baby." I said walking up to him only to receive a dry 'Hey' from him, as he walked up the stairs to our bedroom.

As he reached the bedroom the only thing that was heard in the house was the door shutting, as I sighed grabbing my purse leaving the house.

As I left the house I felt some of the negative energy in the house leave my body. I walked towards my Tesla, heading inside before starting the car up.

I drove out of the drive way driving towards the exit, before parking to the third house that was near mine.

I waited a little before seeing, in the distance, a car pull up in my drive way, as a female and a male steeped out of the car. Ringing the door bell before walking inside my house.

I scrunched my eyebrows wondering who they were and why were they in my house. I waited a couple of minutes, let's say 10 minutes. Before quietly walking inside my house.

As I entered I heard the sound of moaning and a mess going on upstairs. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom hearing the disgusting sounds get louder.

I opened the door to my surprise seeing my husband, and this man having sex with the female.
A threesome.

Tears filled my eyes as I gasped, making their heads turn my way. As my husband's eyes widen.

"Baby!-" Was all he said before I took off running to my car. I got inside locking the doors as I seen him rushing to my car.

"Baby..it's not what it looks like, okay? I love you with all my heart baby." I heard his voice outside my car window.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, in disgust. "Back away from my car." I said as he shook his head.

"Baby, please, you know I'm nothing without you. I'm nothing." He said bending down, begging me to get out of the car.

I shook my head starting the car up, as his knocks on my window became even louder. "Baby don't go. Open the door!" He said way louder then before with anger in his voice.

I backed the car up out the drive way as he ran up on the car hitting the windshield. My eyes widened as I started driving off.

Making my husband throw his shoe at my window screaming. "YOU GON REGRET THIS BABY, HAHA!", while laughing.

                              —————————

To be continued...