PART FEAR: THE CELEBRATION

No bull let's just go.

Edwin had been confused about how the hell this happened. Why did the German government pay for them to celebrate their victory in the Reichstag?

"This seems like a little much, doesn't it?" "Well it seems your country wants to flaunt your pathetic team and make themselves look like they have the best students." " And who might you be?!" "Erika Itsumi." "We'll 'Erika' you are insulting me and my country!" " Oh your one of those lousy Germans?" "Yes! Where do you think all your tanks came from!" "It does not matter where they come from but the 'Girl' inside it."

Edwin was about to tear her throat out. He had never been insulted some much in his life! His anger boil until he let it loose and said something stupid.

"I bet that if we win the next match you will be my slave and will do everything I ask!" "And I bet that if you lose you will be my slave and will do everything I tell you no matter how embarrassing or difficult or....or-- LEWD!!!!" "Deal!...    .Wait what????"

Edwin got himself tied up with the wrong girl. He had no idea what he was doing, for now he was tied in a wager and had no way out.

"Hey! Erika! How are you?" "Huh?"

Miho had walked over to see the commotion.

"Just teaching this German his place." "Hey!"

Miho was confused at this statement but ignored it as she didn't have enough information to ask what happened.

"I'll see you on the battlefield!"

And with that Edwin stormed off.

Erwin noticed that he had left and for some reason felt like she had seen him before.

"Gottverdamnt. Those girls have no idea what they're getting into.
I'll show her."

Erwin was confused when she heard that. Little did she know she was going to witness the greatest rivalry turned couple of all time.

And done. Yeah I'm back. MISS ME!!!