Part 10: Rush B

Now here come the Russians.

And what do you think of a lend lease program? You ever hear of a Soviet Sherman? Well guess what.... Here you go!

Yukari was sent home as we approached the other side of the Eurasian Continent. To the Russians. The Saint Petersburg School of Zhukov. These are the guys who beat us last year at the beginning of the season. Well not this time. We got something new.

DER STURMMTIGER!!

Kurtz was able to aquire one for us. Erika said that she had some experience with artillery but not like this. They were facing the Thor that the university team had borrowed from us at the time but we never let them have it back because they messed it up automating it. Where's the fun in that? How are you going to work on your muscles? Anyways....

"Edwin? Are you ok?" "Oh. Yes Erika. I'm perfectly fine. Just can't wait to get there." "Well you might want to calm down cause you're scaring the other students." "Huh?"

They were on the transport ship to the harbor. Supposedly the Russians wanted to invite the Germans to see a parade. Erika was allowed to come along with Edwin to see it. The other boys were staring at Edwin because of his very sinister smile.

"Ah I see, I'm very sorry." "Edwin!" "Heinz! How are you mein fruend?" "Sehr gutt mein fruend und du?" "Wunderbar!" "How do you think the Russians will be huh?" "Probably drunk or very boasty." "So Edwin, who is this?" "Ah, Erika, this is Heinz. Heinz this is Erika. She's a Tiger 2 Commander and the second in command of Kuromorimine." "Hallo Erika. May I ask why your on board today?" "I'm visiting my friend Edwin. I was invited to join the group in Sokal for the Tankery parade." " Oh that's nice. Good catch Edwin (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧" "We're not dating!"

Erika and Edwin yelled at the same time while producing massive blushes.

*Time skip brought to you by TheRussianBadger*

Edwin was right, to they were very boasty. At the parade their Supreme Commander, Vladimir Reznov, was very annoying. The second in command, Leninov Nikolai, was a more conservative person. Reznov boasted about his IS-2 being very powerful and that their KV-2 was undefeated. They didn't bother to mention the Shermans they had in their possession.

*Let's just get to the action huh? Cool? Ok cool.*

"Fuer!" "T-34 is out!" "Get us out of here. I want a nice quiet area to snipe and watch the battlefield." "Ja." "You ever wonder where Hartman went?" "Ja....."

*Meanwhile*

"I'M GOING TO FLY RIGHT AT THEM!!" "Hartman, get out of the gun, that's not very Commander like

"I'M GOING TO FLY RIGHT AT THEM!!" "Hartman, get out of the gun, that's not very Commander like." "NO!" "Kammandant?" "Humph, fine..... never get to do anything fun....."

*Back with Edwin*

"I do worry about him." "I'm sure he's fine." " I hope you're right.."

The battle raged on with both sides taking multiple losses. The Russian's flag tank was Reznov's own IS-2. While the Germans lost multiple of their Pz.II's-Pz.IV's, the Russians lost tons of T-34's, at least 17 of them. The Germans lost 19 tanks total. Most of them from the medium tank area. They were missing 4 of the 5 Panthers and a single Tiger II.

Just then Edwin encountered the Soviet Sherman squad. There were 4 total.
*I have a video for this moment*

*please ignore the grape popping*

The quick skirmish left Edwin shaken. He never expected them to charge at him.

"Driver, I want us up on a forested hill over looking that plains." "Ja."

<"Edwin, come in?> <"Ja, Kurtz?"> <"We herded the last one to your position. We're low on tanks. They got everything but us and the E-100."> <"Jawole Herr Kammandant."> <"Ambush him and teach that smug idioten his place!"> <"Ja!">

"PANZER VOR!!" "JAWOLE!"

[Roznov's POV]

"How is this happening!!? We had superior numbers!" "Da, it is confusing." "Oh shush Ivan."

A shell flew past.

"Blyat!! Where did that come from!" "I don't know Blin!? Ask Alexander he's the spotter!" "Alexi' where did shell come from!?"

Boom!

AND GERMANY HAS WON THE MATCH!! THEY'LL MOVE ONTO THE MATCHES WITH JAPANS SCHOOLS!!! WUNDERBAR!! You know I bet a lot of money on this match Gunter. Don't even try it Michail.

Crowd*

Maho and Erika sat together watching. Erika had a new found kindness for the western schools. Maho watched as she tried to hide her smile.

"So you've changed your mind?" "What... Oh.... Well their not that bad...." "Huh, I'm wondering if you want that boy down there." "NOO! Commander! You can't say stuff like that." "But it's true~" "Commander, no."

With the boys*

"Now who is ready to fight some women!!"
*Silence*
"I mean-" "Nope." "That just ain't right.." "really well said..." "Wow." "Someone call his Mutter." "Guys come on, you know I didn't mean it like that." "What's said is said Otto." "Aww..."

"Edwin what do you think Japan is like?" "I don't know Heinz." "I bet there are cool sword displays and shops and restaurants and manga shops....." "Ohhh Heinz, never change." "And maid cafe's and robots and Mechas and sushi and ninjas....."

Well here we go boys and girls. Longest chapter of the book. The Russian Badger really describes my emotions when I get offended:

 The Russian Badger really describes my emotions when I get offended:

Darjeeling really on some of that Nastea©.
Yes I copyright that. IST MIEN NOW!!

Just kidding hope you guys and gals are enjoying the story.

Now enjoy my Danger Kitten.