Part 9: A day on the Berlin

G'day.

I found this helpful

I found this helpful.🤣

Anyway to the story.

Edwin escorted the two girls around the ship. There activities consisted of: The Rootbeir Pub.

"So you're telling me that you all drink root beer so much that they built a pub that serves root beer?" "Ja, they sponsor all of our matches. We win, we get free root beer and they get more customers." "Wow! Anzo never thought about that one.... Then again Orraii is a bit poor-  I mean financially challenged." " Ja, Herr President is always thinking of ways to keep this ship afloat."

The Berlin Luftwaffe School.

"Here our pilots are trained in spotting, dive bombing, dogfighting, and stunt flying." "WoW!! My mind is blown! We don't have those in Japan." "I saw the planes on the runway we landed on. The boys were all high fiving and drinking. They looked like they were care free." "Well we are stuck to the ground. They have the whole sky to themselves."

The Naval Academy of Hamburg.

"Here we train our Kriegsmarinen. They learn all kinds of Naval terminology. Like starboard and port. One guy told me that we have a U-boat out there somewhere." "Really!? This school is soooo cooooollll!!! Is there a way I can transfer?..... Wait, Forget I Said That!!" "Ha ha, while I would welcome you to the team, we only accept biological males. Trans or otherwise. We don't discriminate." "You are so inclusive." "Danke Erika."

And finally the dorm area. Now this area also consisted of the student and residential area.

" This is where we live and do community work. The MP's are always patrolling the yard for any of the residents that get ideas. They are armed with P38 Walther's chambered in 9mm. We've had...... Some incidents and these boys are strict and disciplined. They are trained by some of the best German Soldants und Kammandants. That doesn't mean they aren't friendly though. That guy ove there is Erwin Bismarck. He's actually related to the Great Bismarck and is the overall Kammandant of the MP battalion." "Oh..... That's nice to know." "Good that you all have some great people protecting you!" "Thank you both."

After all that they went to the Cáfe that Edwin was in last time. Edwin ordered them all a round of root beer and got some cookies for them all.

"Well today was great. Thanks for showing us the ship!" "Your welcome Yukari." "Yes, thank you for everything."

Erika kissed him on the cheek as a sign of thanks. Edwin started steaming. Erika saw and tried to explain it as a sign of thanks and not like a crush signal.

" Ooooo.(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠) When did you two become a thing?" "No!!" "NEIN!!!!"

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠) When did you two become a thing?" "No!!" "NEIN!!!!"

And with that here's your new chapter.
Now enjoy the wittle tutal.