Part 7: .... and they should be honored.

Good to see I have a pure audience!

No bull let's go.

Beep beep beep beep-

Edwin instinctively hit the snooze on the alarm clock and rolled onto his back. That's when he noticed that a pair of arms were wrapped around him. He looked to his left and there was Erika, snuggling him. Edwin produced a blush from his face.

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO!? HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN!?!" Edwin was thinking about how to explain this to Erika in a way that won't be awkward.

"So warm...must hug forever..... can't let go.....feels so nice.......!!-" Erika awoke with a start. Noticing who she was cuddling she suddenly grew a large blush herself. At this point it was just the two of them very close in a bed...... Together. Not awkward at all.

Edwin snapped out of the stare first and stood up and went to the bathroom. Erika sat there stunned. Eventually she took broke out of the trance and prepared her uniform for the day. Edwin exited the bathroom in his uniform. Erika entered, changed, and exited. From there they ate breakfast in silence and proceeded to go down to the tank yard.

When they arrived, Erika decided to make so small talk. You know. Lighten the mood?

"So you have an air force as well?" "Ja, our Luftwaffe ist our second school here. The other schools have one too. They mostly scout the surrounding ocean and land. And the do stunt shows on air day." "Wow, I didn't know western schools were so different apart from being only males." "There are some boys here who identify as a girl but they couldn't get into a girl's school because of them technically still being male." "Oh. So like a femboy?" "Pfffft- Was!"

Edwin burst out laughing stunning the other boys in the yard. He never thought she would know that word.

"Was it something I said?" "Ha ha......ohhh... I haven't heard that from someone like you before." "What's so weird about it?" "Oh you innocent girl. How ignorant you are. You are just so precious." "What do you mean by that! Hmph!"

"He called me precious...."

From a distance a group of student MP's stopped a suspicious student taking pictures of the yard.

"Wo heißt du?" "What?" "Who are you!? What are you doing in the tank yard!?" "Uhh... I am uhhhhh.... PANZER KAPITAN PETER MULLER SIR!" "Oh really well Peter why don't we ask the Tankery Second in Command over there if you really are part of the team." "Uhhhhhhh...... NOPE!!" "HEY STOP!!" "GET THAT PERSON!"

The suspicious student ran away past Edwin and Erika. Edwin gave chase while Erika watched stunned. Edwin moved with the speed of the Tiger he commands. He caught the student, tackling them and holding them down by the chest.

"Ah~" "Was....? OH SCHIẞA! UHH I'M SO SORRY!" "Herr Kurfurst! Danke. I don't know who this boy is but he is trying to sell our secrets." "Men..... This is a girl." "Huh!" "We'll let's take her to Herr Eugen. Let's find out where 'ol Muller came from." "Jawole Herr Kurfurst!"

Erika was wondering if that girl was who she thought it was. Brown hair and bright eyes. Yup definitely who she thought it was.

Are you enjoying so far?

Good! 

Bye and love you-
From

Your friendly neighborhood Tiger.