PART 5: 'Strailia

Gotta figure out what to give the Australian team.
Probably some old British tanks.

And go.

We Edwin was dying in this heat. His crew were no better. They absolutely couldn't wait to get back to the Berlin and relax.

"And here is the Australian Team! Welcome them to the battlefield!!"
"Yeah!!!!"

A dust cloud was on the other side of the battlefield.

"What is that music?""I don't know Edwin."

There were 2 Matildas and 4 Cromwells and 6 Crusaders, 2 Churchills but what stood out the most was the 2 AC1 Sentinels.

"Well this is going to be fun. Isn't it Kammandant?" "YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL TANKS!! Ahem... I mean this battle will be a victorious one."

The 2 teams were right across from each other. Kurtz dismounted his tank and the Aussie Commander did as well. Jerry Digby was a slim man with some big muscles, your typical buff bully, but he also wore glasses and had a slight historical look to him.

Cut to crowd.

"Hey Miho!""What is it Yukari!?""It's the Tiger 1 again!! The one with the flag!""Where!?"" Right next to the Panthers!""It is!""Why are we yelling?"

It was Miho's sister Maho. In tow with her was Erika.

"Oh.... Him. That little idiot.""What makes you say that Erika?""Sorry Commander it's just he thinks he's better than us!""That's not very nice of him.""Erika that's still not a nice name to call him.""Whatever..."

Back to the battle.

"Give Kurtz covering fire!""Ja!"
"Ping!!"
"MATILDA!""ANGLE AND SHOOT!""WE BOUNCED IT!""MANEUVER AROUND IT!""WE'RE GONNA LOSE OUR TANK!!""NO WE'RE NOT!""COME ON OKTOBERFEST!!"
"BOOM!"
"We got them...""Schißa..""I need some chocolate..."

The teams were eventually evened out. The Sentinels were the backbone of the work. The Crusaders we're speeding around here and there. 3 of them were left. The Churchills were all destroyed. There were 2 Panthers left, 1 Pz. III, 2 Pz. IV, E-100, The Tiger II's were knocked out, and the 2 Tiger I's were left. The E-100 fought off most of the Cromwells but was destroyed. Kurtz thought it was time for their secret weapon to be revealed.

"Contact the Bismarck. Call for naval bombardment!"

The Bismarck.

"Kapitan, we have orders for naval bombardment!""Jawole!""Allen stations fuer!!"

The crowd.

"The E-100 is gone!""What are they gonna do!?"

"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"

"WHAT WAS THAT!"

The battlefield.

"ha ha.....Ha...HAHAHA!!!""I think Kurtz went insane..."

The Aussie Commander was confused.

"The bloody hell was that?"

Digby looked up.

"SON OF A BI-!!!!"

"BOOM!!"

"UHHH THE BERLIN SCHOOL FOR BOYS WINS BY TOTAL ANNIHILATION??"

"huh....HAAHH!!!""IS THAT EVEN BLOODY LEGAL!!""HA DER BISMARCK STRICKS AGAIN!!"

With the girls.

"THEY CAN DO THAT!!""It seems they can Erika....strange.""Commander that can't be legal!""Erika calm down. I read the rules. Nowhere does it say naval bombardment is illegal."

Down with the boys.

"We won!!""Yes!!!""Rootbier für das Vaterland!!!"

Edwin leaned on Oktoberfest. He was drinking his Rootbier when Miho approached.

"So your the Commander of this Tiger.""Ja mein Tiger ist der best at everything.""Well we wanna wish you luck against your next opponent."

Yukari than exploded into a tank encyclopedia.

"Thistankisthemostfearedofitstimewhilebeingbassicallyindesructableitsreputationexploaded!!"" Was?"" Don't worry the comments while translate...."" What??"" NOTHING!!"

Edwin was confused by these 2 girls but little did he know he had met the Commander of Oarrii.

And stop.

What do you think?

How do you think this should go?

Should Edwin get with Erika?

OR

We find another significant other for our Jerry friend?

Next time on: The Großer Tiger.

"I'm gonna get the info out of you one way or another."" I won't break!"" Who sent you!"