Part 13: The Day of Reckoning

So... I'm back. How's everyone been? I know... I uh... Haven't posted in so long... But I promise this'll be good. Trust me? I'm sorry for being disappointing and disappearing... Could you ever forgive me? I get it if you don't... Anyway... On with the chapter...

-Japan
-Downtown Tokyo
-Abandoned factory district

Edwin was quiet. He was preparing Oktoberfest for the battle ahead. His crew? Ready. Kurtz? Fired up. Heinz? Having the time of his life. They had to keep him away from the candy shops and the vending machines. All the tanks were ready though. The Pzr. III's were rolling into position. The Panther A's were ready. The Tiger II's had a couple engine troubles but both of the twin Tigers were ready. The Tiger I's had no problems.

Edwin went over to the Kaiser , their new Sdkfz. was being painted. The little Puma was perfect for hit and runs but with the powerful radio, it could affect the whole battle. Edwin smiled at his handiwork. The two boys who were painting were chilled by Edwin's smile. It was unnerving.

Over the coming hour, Kurtz and Alice met in the middle of the abandoned factory district. They shook hands. "Guten spiele?" "Hai."

AND OFF IT WENT!!

Edwin went to his Tiger, immediately commanding the driver to find an ambush position. Other tanks were hiding in buildings and others took up corners in many areas, angling the armor to increase its effectiveness. The Tiger II's were in defense positions, hulled down behind rubble. The E100 was in the center of the road, guns forward. The Kaiser? Far off in a clearing, getting info from the spotter plane above.

"Two Pershings incoming on the farthest left side road from the main road." "Jawol! Alert the Black Templar!!"

As the Pershings came onto the street, the E100 was there to meet them. The first one was met with a giant shell to the front plate, taking it out instantly. The second attempted to escape only for a KönigsTiger to let a shell off into its machine gun port, taking it out. (Of course, as per Shensha Do magic, nobody was injured or killed, maybe a slight headache or some rattled bones.)

"Good hits! Two down!" "Good kills Black Templar! Nice follow up Prinz Baden!"

As the battle raged, the little Pzr. III's were reduced to scout roles. Since their guns were only 50-60mm they couldn't penetrate the Pershings or Centurions. The least the could do was break a track or two on the enemy. But for some reason.... Bam! One... M22 down? That's right! Those little Schwines were on the field too! All Stars can't operate with proper scouts.

-FGS Berlin
-Sea of Japan
-The Flight Deck

"Stuka squadron to the runway, repeat, Stuka squadron to the runway."

A whole line of dive bombers were ready to go. Sirens oiled, bombs loaded, pilots not hyper off of Root Bier. They took off from the deck and flew up 15000ft and flew in a straight line. They were confident because B.S.B. had air superiority. All Stars had no planes. Though the planes do not could as kills in this battle. They are support weapons. As the planes flew on, they grew ready for their first deployment.

-Japan
- Downtown Tokyo
-Abandoned Factory District

Alice was in command. Her immense amount of tanks were hidden in building and factories, waiting to strike. Suddenly... There were screams. Alice's girls were staring up at the sky. They pointed and shouted.

"DIVE BOMBERS!!!"

Alice looked up. There they were. 15000ft up. Suddenly they all went inverted before diving at them... Then the real screams began. Jericho Trumpets whirled and screamed. The girls rushed to their tanks and started them up. The sirens got louder. They tried to drive their tanks into shelter. Alice commanded her tank into a factory building. A whole group of tanks, maybe 5 in total, didn't make it. The sirens gave way to whistles. Suddenly, 8 1100Lbs bombs fell all around them. They destroyed the poor 5 tanks that had gotten caught. The sirens retreated and Alice opened her eyes.

"We cannot take much more of this... We need to wipe out their tanks if we're going to win! I want a full frontal assault! We'll meet them in their doctrine! Blitzkrieg!"

The other girls nodded, starting the remaining tanks and rushing towards the enemies last known location.

Meanwhile, with the German team, Edwin was lining up an ambush, communicating with the Pzr. IV's. As a column of Pershings and Centurions drove by Erick was stopped by the sight of the feared T95. All four tracks took up the road but it couldn't turn in this tight space.

"FUER!"

The ambush saw them firing at the Pershings and Centurions, penetrating the turrets, hitting vulnerable spots that would equal eliminations. Centurions returned fire, obliterating the poor Pzr. IV's with their stabilized guns. Edwin nearly got away with no damage only for a shell to graze the extra armor off the turret.

"Schißa... Can't do that again..."

He hurried his driver to get them out of there. As the rounded the corner they weren't with the back of a Centurions turret. They fired and removed the danger before running back to their base.

Kurtz was fiercely commanding his boys into ambush positions and defensive positions. Their spotter reported an intense frontal assault incoming. Kurtz was on the verge of asking Großer Kürfurst, Bismark, and Tirpitz for bombardment assistance. They would rain hellfire despite the rules imposed on their battleships.

The HE 111's were loaded with their secret weapons: Fritz X. The world's first guided bombs. But this whole battle wouldn't end until the flag tank was spotted. Kurtz or Alice. Which would it be?

- Quick Intermission!!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did you miss me?

If you didn't miss me, and thus abandoning me: I'll see you in Hell~

If you had faith I'd make a comeback: Come here so I can kiss you I'm feeling romantical~

- Intermission over.

As the charge of NATO tanks fell upon the German Tanks, there was chaos. Battleship shells, bombs, guided and unguided, even the SturmTiger was putting in work, taking out the feared T95. It went a little something like this:

"Where are those guys?" "This is what we get for having the biggest taNK!!!"

PoP, SturmTiger wins.

But even all that couldn't stop them. Edwin was furious. His tank was taking shell after shell until...

Edwin was pissed! He jumped out of his tank, proceeding to start beating the shiße out of a wall. Kurtz felt fear for the first time as his own equivalent of Micheal Wittman was removed from the battle. Finally... It was all over. Kurtz was found and taken down. When the battle was over... It was... Strange. The underdogs, who had seen victory after victory, had finally been beaten....

So what did you think? Is this enough for redemption? Do you forgive me? Do you hate me?

The Großer Tiger जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें