Prologue

GIOVANNI

"Never!!! And am serious dad am not going to marry that useless girl at all... Dad you can't continue to dictate my life any longer. I am 27 years old for crying out loud and why are you forcing me to marry that good for nothing idiotic, useless girl.... I don't know what she fed you and mum with that you are siding with her" I said.
"If you don't marry her, forget been the CEO of this company because am going to strip the position off from you and give it to your sister" my dad said.... Right now am boiling and raging within me because of a stupid girl but I have no choice than to accept the proposal if I still want to remain the CEO of the Demakis company.... With that, my dad stood up and left my office now am all alone with my thought on how to destroy this girl named Savannah

Am Giovanni Demakis the most feared man and the richest billionaire in Italy... Everyone bows and respect me and those who refuses to obey my command, I destroy them...
"Savannah Pallos get ready to dance to the tune of the music because am going to make your life a living hell and you are going to regret ever saying YES to this marriage" I said within me...

SAVANNAH

Am the most happiest girl on earth at the moment... After my parents told me that am getting married to Giovanni my childhood crush I have been so happy because my dreams are finally coming to pass... I have been on my bed since morning grinning like an idiot and I can't wait to be Mrs Giovanni..
I picked up my phone and called my best friend Veronica to inform her of the news...
S- hey bestie guess wat??
V- what is it and why are u shouting on the phone??
S- Am getting married to Giovanni (shouting)
V- what??? Are u serious at all
S- Am fucking serious and you are my bridesmaid
V- congratulations am happy for you... Talk to you later am kind of busy

Am Savannah Pallos the only daughter and child of the Pallos family. Am 22years old and am currently working under my dad in his company as his personal assistant.. I can't wait to move in with the love of my life Giovanni.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Should we tell Savannah all beds are not roses and that some are filled with thorns.... But let us keep quiet 🙊🙊
Let us find out in the next chapter