chapter 7

SAVANNAH

         I woke up and found out I was on my bed and I tried recollecting my last memory and I realized I slept off in Giovanni car but how I got to my bed I don't really know but am guessing Gio carried me or Maria did... Am having this feeling something is going to happen but I don't know what it is... I left the room and went downstairs for dinner and I was surprised again to see Giovanni wearing an apron and cooking... "Hi what are you cooking and before I forget thanks for bringing me up to my room" I said. He just shrugged his shoulders without answering me and told me to sit down for dinner which I did but I was sad he could not just say you are welcome..

During dinner, everything was quiet and peaceful and I was grateful we were done. I stood up to pack the plates and wash them but Gio stopped me and I thought he wanted to say I should not bother washing them only for him to tell me to wash the plates very well and not a single dirt must be on the plates. I got furious and shouted at him how dare you say I can't wash plates well and we're did you get that nonsense idea from, I could not control myself again and I began crying and to my dismay, he hugged me and apologized for what he said.. "My lovely wife I was only pulling your legs but you took it too far am really sorry pls forgive your sexy husband" he said... I was shocked he could apologize to someone like me despite his hatred towards me and it got me smiling and happy. "Ok I forgive you on one condition" I told him... "Ok what is the condition" my lovely wife he said.. I want you to take me out for ice cream tomorrow please  I told him and all he did was laugh because of the way I did my face and to my surprise he agreed and I was happy that I jumped on him to hug him and he hugged me back.

After everything, I was in my room laying down on my bed thinking of the new relationship we have now and I am happy we are progressing even though he might not love me, I just hope we could still be friends and with that I drifted off to sleep thinking of how tomorrow would be like.....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹