Chapter 2

SAVANNAH
        The ride back home was kind of suffocating because Giovanni kept his distance away from me in the car and he was busy on his phone with a stoic face... I wanted to cry because he does not love me and am here trying to force myself on him.
We got to his home and it was a beautiful sight to behold very large with beautiful designs around it. I was still staring around until I heard the sound of the door closed which indicated that Giovanni had entered inside, I entered the house and was looking around till I got flicked by Gio on my head and I came back from my dream world
"Now that am married to you against my wish, I don't want to have anything to do with you at all so stay out of my business and personal life and I would stay out of yours. I would never love you and don't love me because I know the only reason why you agreed to this marriage is because of my money you gold digging whore and least I forget when we are in public, we act like we are in love to impress the public but inside stay as far as possible from me... Now move your things and follow me let me show you were you are going to be sleeping" Gio said and with that he went upstairs with me still following him and processing all what he had said... I guess this is the price am going to pay for my unwanted love.
I entered my room and showered then changed into my nightgown and drifted off to sleep since I was tired and I lost appetite for food... The next morning, I woke up as usual which is by 6am and I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Giovanni before he goes to work but I was surprised to see a woman in her 50s preparing food so I walked up to her and she smiled at me and introduced herself
"Good morning Mrs Giovanni am Mariam the housekeeper so what will you like for breakfast" she said. I just smiled at her and asked for a cup of coffee. I wanted to wake up Giovanni but she informed me that he had left for work this morning without eating anything and it broke my heart because am sure he was  avoiding me.
With that, I left the dinning to room to call my best friend......

How is the chapter??
Hope it is not too long