Chapter 6

Giovanni

      After the wedding and everything, I decided to be staying in my office which is the safest place far away from home.... I don't know why am still in this marriage with Savannah despite the fact I have tried to ignore and hurt her but she did not respond badly towards me.... After I found out things about her that she was not after my money but she truly loved me for who I am, I became thrilled and it gave me an opportunity to use it against her since she has been crushing on me for a long time.

That night I saw her coming down from that God forsaken Guy's car, I lost control which was not normal for me. I don't love Savannah but I don't want to see any guy around her because she is MINE to keep. Anytime I hurt her and she cries, it breaks my heart because I don't wish to see her beautiful and innocent face getting ruined by me...

I have decided to be less of a Dick to her and try and warm up towards her and maybe become friends with her. But I dont know how to start it but am gonna give it a try. After talking and contemplating with myself, I decided to leave the office and go home to my wife (sounds funny am calling her my wife, but yeah she is my wife ). As I was driving home, I saw Savannah by the bus station waiting for the bus and it hurt me that my wife does not have a car and I decided to get her a car with a driver to save her from stress.

"Savannah enter inside the car now and let's go home" I parked beside her and told her  to enter but the expression she showed was that of shock and surprise which made me smile because she never knew I could talk to her not to talk of letting her enter my car.. when you are done staring, would you enter the car am very tired and would love to go home I told her and immediately she entered the car and I drove off. As I was driving I noticed she wanted to say something but could not open her mouth because of fear of getting me angry so I decided to help her. "Savannah if you are planning to say or ask me something just say it and stop opening and closing your mouth like an idiot"... "I just wanted to ask you why you decided to talk to me of all days and you picked me from the bus stop" she said... I smiled and told her nothing but I was doing the job of a husband to the wife.

By the time we got home, I noticed she had slept off and I did not want to wake her up so I decided to carry her to her room. As I lifted her up, I noticed she did not have weight at all which seems surprising and I felt this urge of happiness within me but I don't know what it is all about. I entered her room and dropped her on her bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead which surprised me and I left... Giovanni Demakis your brain is getting fucked up by this girl

Will Giovanni continue with this behavior till the end or will it change