Chapter 1

SAVANNAH
           Am currently in my room preparing for my wedding which is in the next few hours... My best friend (Veronica) and my mum are with me trying to fix me up to look good...
"Savannah will you fucking put your head straight so I can finish your makeup on time if not am going to destroy your face" said Veronica... "Am sorry girl am just so happy today but I promise I would behave myself" I told her... By the time V. Finished my makeup and everything, I looked myself into the mirror and noticed the beautiful artistic work done...
My baby is so beautiful today and am sure Giovanni won't resist you at all my mum said as I began to blush..
I noticed that Vero has been acting weirdly ever since I told her about my wedding to Giovanni and I have asked her about it but she said there was no problem.. Right now, am on my way to the church and I meet my dad who is going to walk me down the aisle...
My peanut is looking gorgeous today am so happy for you my dad said to me... I have always loved my parents since I was little and my dad is fond of calling me peanut. I can't wait to see my crush and love of my life..

GIOVANNI
           Bro are you not done dressing up the wedding would soon start and you can't keep your bride waiting my best friend Isaac said but I looked at him like what he is saying is not meaningful.... Currently now, in the next few hours, am going to say bye to bachelorhood and be a married man... I don't feel like showing up for the wedding but I have no choice at all.. Am on my way to church now with my best friend to tie the knot with a useless gold digging Savannah who is going to be my wife.... I can't wait for this tortue to end.
     Am currently in the church waiting for the bride when the door opened and there walked in my bride to be... I looked at her and my breathing seized for a minute. To say she is beautiful is an understatement but rather am here starring at her and I can't take my eyes off her but that does not mean I love her...As she came forward and her dad handed her over to me telling me to take care of his peanut, I look at her and noticed she is smiling at me like an idiot but my face is as hard as stone... The priest commences the service and we take our vows together .... Now it is time for us to kiss and Savannah is blushing and eager to kiss me which is irritating
"Stop acting like an idiot and keep your stupid lips to yourself because I would never kiss a whore like you" I told her close to her hear... Immediately her smiling face changed into a sad one and I was happy to create that on her face... We are done with the wedding and we have said our byes to everyone.. Now I can go home and rest.

SAVANNAH
            When he told me stop acting like and idiot and him calling me a whore, my heart broke into pieces cause I felt sad that he does not love him the way I love him.... But I won't stop showing him my love maybe he would develop to love me later
Now we are done with the wedding and we are heading home
Am officially Mrs Savannah Giovanni Demakis