Chapter 4

SAVANNAH
By the time we were done with our dinner I found out it was late and when I mean late it was 10pm already. So I hurried Lucas and told him to take me home not because am afraid of Giovanni but I felt it is wrong as a married woman to stay late outside. Am sure Giovanni won't be at home cause he hardly sleeps at home since we got married.
Lucas dropped me off at home and I noticed the lights were all switched off inside which means Mariam has left and Giovanni was not home as usual which is not surprising. I walked into the house and switched on the light only for me to be startled by the appearance of Giovanni my husband sitted quietly on the couch glaring hardly at me...
Where the hell are you coming from by this time of the night and who was that guy that dropped you off... You know you are married and you are busy behaving like a slut dont you have common sense at all he barked at me... I could not even open my mouth to explain myself because of the heavy words he said to him. I tried going to my room but he dragged my wrist and pushed me to the wall and I felt like crying because of the way he was manhandling me..
You don't walk out on me when am talking to you little bitch... I don't know what my parents see in you but they made a mistake thinking you are an innocent little dove but rather you are a snake. If you want money just let me know and I would give you so that you would leave my life alone. With that he walked away into his room and slammed the door.
I fell down on the floor crying and crying because he is never going to love me at all. I feel like dying am just tired of everything but I can't stop loving him even if I try to... I picked up myself and entered my room to sleep but I could not... I was just crying that was when my phone rang and it was Veronica calling me... I picked up the phone and V my best friend and childhood friend said we should meet at a cafe tomorrow but she noticed I was not responding and I promised to tell her what happened after saying our byes, I drifted off to sleep feeling a little bit relieved that I have someone to confide with..

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I feel bad for Savannah
Loving someone who can never love you back is very heartbreaking
Next chapter loading.....

The Billionaires Heartbeat जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें