Chapter 15

Owen's POV:

'Fuck! Our upperclassmen don't hold back!' I thought, trying to block a 3rd year's punches.

'I can't find a weakspot-!' The barrage of punches suddenly got faster, pushing me back.

"Ha? This is the 'Super rookie'? Thought you'd be STRONGER!" He brought his fists together and slammed them horizontally to my right side, causing me to get thrown out the ring.

A few minutes later...

"Hold still now.." One of the medics grabbed my shoulder, making me hiss and a green light slowly poured down on me, relieving me of my pain "Sorry if I was being too rough with you." She apologized, looking down and giving me a full view of her chest protruding from her uniform, "I-it's not a p-problem really." I blush at the sudden sight.

"Oh no! How about we go out for dinner as an apology!" She hugged my arm and rubbed her chest againts it. Making me more red than I already am.

"S-sorry I already made plans-" She cut me off, "Th-then tomorrow! You don't have plans tomorrow right?!" Her eyes glowed a pink hue. My body suddenly heated up when I looked at her eyes, they looked like roses- "Yo."

Suddenly a strong scent of vanilla entered my nostrils, making me forget about the nurse and look behind me. It's Liam.

'He looks sooo handsome up close-' "Seriously?" He looked at me with that 'are you serious' look and shook his head, "Come on, let's go."

He motioned to the door he just came from and without a second thought I grab my bag and follow my husky, leaving the medic screaming bloody murder in the backround.

Liam's POV:

"[Temporal Halt]." I say, holding a [Grey] pocket watch in my hand and look around. Everything was frozen except for me. Eventually, my gaze dropped down to the medical staff Owen was with. Her unmoving figure was in a position that just made her look like a feral lion about to pounce on it's prey.

Only this time, it's a demon. A succubus.

I'm wondering 'Why the hell has Owen of all people fallen for something like this.'. I then look at said wolf's frozen body next, his face was visibly lit up with a toothy smile and a pink blush.

'Don't tell me... nah. Succubi are literally incapable of monogamy.' I thought, feeling slightly annoyed at myself for even thinking of him getting together with this voluptuous bitch-....I scowl at the universe that had that reality to exist and look at the demon.

'A smol present won't hurt right?' I grin as [Purple] smoke surrounded my hands.

Owen's POV:

The moment I took a step, I find that I'm suddenly out of the infirmary, almost bumping into the husky infront of me.

"What?" I ask confused. Liam only chuckling and putting a finger on his mouth shushing me.

'Wow, that chuckle. Hehe~' I blush again, forgetting that the husky I'm crushing on was infront of me-

'Excuse me, CRUSHING ON?? WHEN THE HELL DID I DEVELOP A CRUSH?! ESPECIALLY ON A BEST FRIEND?? GET-' *giggle*...

I freeze, hearing a giggle from the infirmary, the giggle soon turned into chuckling, then into full blown laughter.

"She's having a very good time in there, huh?" I turn around to see Liam trying to cover up a smile while avoiding my gaze.

"What did you do?"

"Tis' but a smol present for her majesty." I deadpan at him and point to the door, "Whatever you did, stop it. Now." I commanded, causing the husky to flinch and walk back to the infirmary doors.

"Cover your nose." He said. I click my tongue and cover my snout, not really expecting purple smoke to billow out the room.

"What the hell!? LIAM!" I rush into the room ignoring the husky and look for the nurse.

Finding her on one of the beds trying to grasp something in the air while giggling and blushing.

"Liam?" I slowly turn my head towards him and point towards the nurse, "Explain."

He gave me a guilty look, "Hallucinogen. I-it'll wear off in 10 minutes..." He looked down and look back up at me to give me an awkward smile.

"Why?" I took a step forward. He flinched again, "Sh-she attempted to put you i-into a psychological spell..."

"When?" He let out a high pitched whine, refusing to answer. Making me ask again, "When?"

"A-a few sec-seconds ago!- Eek!" I push him to the wall, making his cheeks and ears turn slightly pink.

"How?" I close in on him, our snouts just a few centimeters away from touching- *thud*

I turn towards the doorway and see Rowena and Sterling staring at us...

"U-umm, are we interrupting something or..." She trailed, looking away and looking back at us blushing. While Sterling stood there with an amused face.

"S-sterling..." Liam got off the wall and marched towards the two, "You two never saw anything got it?" He pointed, making Rowena tense up.

"Y-yes!"

"Mhmm.." Sterling grinned, "So that's your type. Noted." Liam ignored him and walked towards the nurse, sighing as he hovered his hand ontop of her as a [Purple] smoke got sucked up into his palm.

"*Snort* huh?" She jerked awake and looked around, eventually pausing when her eyes land on Liam and she smirks.

"Hey there handsomfff-" Liam clamped his hand on her mouth, "I'll cut to the chase, Succubus. You have a patient-" He pointed towards the two, "to take care of. And no demonic magic or I won't hesitate to use holy magic."

'Succubus...that's why he drugged her...' I trail as Rowena's small figure staggered, "Alright, let's sit down for a moment." Liam and sterling carefully carried her towards one of the beds, motioning for the nurse to follow.

---

"This is concerning." Hailey said, her firtatious manner now gone, replaced with a serious one. 'I just found out about her name a few seconds ago.'

"Seen anything like this?" Sterling looked at Liam.

"Somewhat." The husky replied.

"What are we looking at right now?" I stare at a tattoo of a bone with bite marks and cracks surrounding it on Rowena's abdomen.

"A stigma. From the gluttonous demon clan." Hailey replied, opening a purple colored bracelet on her arm and showing a hollogram of nine different tattos. The tattoo on rowena was one of them.

"Stigmas are basically marks that grow on you when exposure of a non-demon towards a demon is prolonged for a few hours, it can also appear when cursed. The gluttonous demon clan's stigma affects a person by making them feel insatiable hunger. The same goes for the other stigmas that are: lust, wrath, envy, greed, pride, sloth, and Rowena's stigma, gluttony." She explained.

"But.. there's nine." I pointed out, "That'll hard to explain since the two remaining can be interpreted as pride. Vainglory and Vanity."

"How did she get the stugma in the first place?" Liam asked, "I'm currently investigating that matter for now." Sterling answered.

"My suspicion is on her roommate for the time being."

"N-no." We all turn our heads towards the bed, "It can't be Lisa..." Rowena lifted hand before Hailey grabbed it.

"You should sleep." Hailey's eyes turned pink for a second before Rowena's head went down on the pillow again.

"Sterling, can I ask you to find someone who's well versed in holy magic?"

"I've already contacted them."

"Alright. Now you two." She handed me and Liam a piece of paper, "Call me~"

"Okay, we're gonna go now. Bye~" Liam grabbed my hand again, sending a wave of pleasure through my body making me gasp, as we begin to run back to the dorms. But not before throwing away Hailey's number in the nearest bin.