Chapter 24

Liam's POV:

"Ha?" I just stood there stunned.

'What the hell is this situation?'

"Heheh~" The dragon stepped closer, reaching for his back as a strange smell invaded the room.

'Huh? This smell-!' I back away a bit more, only to find for my back to bump against the wooden door.

"It's an aphrodisiac if you're wondering." The dragon smirked at me as he started to unbutton his suit.

"Wha-.." I feel my body start to heat up. A once dormant desire starts to rise up in me as I stare at the Dragon's hands moving from one button to another as he finally reached down to his waist.

I let out an impatient growl, watching him fumble with his belt.

"You see, unlike dragon beastmen, we dragonkin are quite picky with our mates. We often actively search for worthy individuals to bare our children. The strong are a prime example of our requirements." He suddenly said, making me look up. "Someone as strong as you just happened to be in my school. I couldn't miss the chance."

"You....!!" I gasped as he suddenly reached down and grabbed my crotch, fondling my stuff gently.

"Hehe...?....!"

"Oh my..." He smirked and squeezed, making me let out a whine. "You're quite..gifted~"

'Fuck! The aphrodisiac is too strong! Don't give in!' I try to push him away, but he stood his ground. Instead, he pushed me to the wall. His hand firmly planted on my crotch as he leaned in and stuffed his maw to my neck.

"Mfff~ You smell incredible." His other hand started to pull up my jacket.
Feeling his smooth scales glide against my stomach was the last thing I needed right now.

My mind grew foggy as I was slowly falling into a pit of lust. Was my training not enough!?!

'My current body isn't strong enough!'

"G-GAH! [Purple]!!!" A bright light emerged from my eyes as a sword with terrifying aura slashed at the dragon.

"Why are you resisting? You should be honored to be chosen by me!" He snarled as dark tendrils shot out of his back and circled around the room.

"Absorb." I flicked my finger at [Purple] as it vibrated and the smell of the aphrodisiac died down.

"You're making me impatient. If you'd like, I'd be more than glad to be the one to bear our child-" I teleport in front of the dragon and slash my sword out.

*Clang!*

"A futile attempt." He raised his arm up to block my attack, but at the last second, I changed my sword's trajectory. Opting to slice one of his horns.

"-!" He immediately noticed as spun his body around and raised his tail, making  me block his tail instead.

*Clank!*

The whole room shook as his tail and my sword tried to overpower each other. He growled as he spun his body as I let go of my sword and raised my arms to defend.

*Boom!*

I stagger back and summoned [Red] as the floorboards cracked and I jumped with several [Yellow] sparks of lightning envelop my body.

'A clear shot!' I focus on the Dragon's non-moving arms for a second as I gripped my swords. Ready to [Combine] them. But-

"[End.]" My eyes immediately dilate as I teleport a few meters away from the dragon.