Chapter 23: One last night out

After watching the web series, the teams now had an idea of what to do to prevent what was coming in the future and thought it best to prepare for the worse. But they couldn't so anything that the bad guys would notice otherwise they might change their plans. So, they all had to plan accordingly in order not to be noticed. But with just about a month before the festival started, they had plenty of time to plan and train before then. But aside from training they also had other tasks to do around the school to help past the time. 

Michael was currently showing two new people around the school that he had rescued from an adventure he had a couple of days ago. He had shown them around the rest of the school and was currently showing them the library as it was the last place on the tour. The two people in question were wearing 1910's period clothing. One was fair-skin young woman currently wearing a blue dress with a bird button on the collar and she had short dark brown hair and light blue eyes.

And the other was a fair-skin man with light brown hair and light green eyes, wearing black jacket over a black button up work shirt with a loose red tie and black pants with small white stripes

"This library has plenty of books on offer, so if ever feel like reading something you're interested in this is the place to do it

"This library has plenty of books on offer, so if ever feel like reading something you're interested in this is the place to do it." Michael explained to the two. 

"Wow! It's so big in here!" The girl in the dress exclaimed. "And there is so many books!"

"Well, this is a big school, Elizabeth." The guy said. "So, it probably has to be big to fit all the people that attend it."

"That would be correct Booker." Michael said. "Since there are many teenagers who are attending here it only makes sense for the buildings to be this size."

The two then looked all around the library taking in everything the whole school had to offer them. 

"Michael?" Booker said. 

"Yes?"

"We really appreciate what you have done for us." Booker said. "Especially for me."  

"Oh, that's nothing." Michael said.

"No, you gave Booker a different path to follow." Elizabeth said. "One that didn't lead him to death."

"And well... I just don't know how to repay you for all you've done for us." Booker sighed as Michael walker up to him and placed his left hand on Bookers right shoulder.