Chapter 2: The Marines Fate Part 2

Location: Remnant, Emerald Forest

In the Emerald Forest at night while there was a thunder storm there were 4 separate Flashes of bright lighting very close by each other. Each one of them was in a different area than the other. However even though this was very Faint it caught the attention of a certain headmaster who was just sipping a cup of coffee as he saw the lights in the distance.

"Well that is very strange he said in a calm voice." He said as he saw the fourth light go out in the distant forest. 

"What are you looking at Ozpin?" A lady said behind him.

"Glynda did you see those flashes of Lighting just now?" Ozpin asked.

"Yes, what about it?" Glynda asked. "It was just Lighting was it not?"

"No, I've never seen lighting do that before and it looked like it was something else." Ozpin said. "Call up Team RWBY and JNPR to my office now."

"Of course Ozpin." Glynda said as she got out her scroll.

Meanwhile with the others... 

With Michael

"Ugh.... my head, what happened?" Michael said as he lifted his head up from the ground to see where he was. As he looked around he could see that he was in a forest of some kind but it wasn't his post in France as he remembered the forest around their to be basically treeless and also it was raining really hard and he could barely see where he was. Michael then stood up from his position and found his BAR Lying on the ground and he picked it up as he still had his Springfield rifle and pistol on him.

Michael then made a decision to see if he could find anyone who would help him find out where he was. So Michael headed off into the forest to find any kind of civilization, not knowing he would run into others like him.

With Alex

As Alex opened his eyes he could feel his face be very wet and it wasn't very hot anymore. As he stood up to look at his surroundings he could see that he was in a forest of some kind.

"Ugh.. what the hell I'm not dead?" Alex asked himself.

 Alex then got out his Flash light to get a better look at his surroundings and it was indeed a forest of some kind. Then he felt something solid behind him and he turned around to find a Willis jeep with a roof behind him.

 Then he felt something solid behind him and he turned around to find a Willis jeep with a roof behind him

"Sweet, there's a jeep here!" Alex said and then made sur he had all of his weapons and gear with him.

Alex had drove a jeep before so this was a means of transportation and he decided to take it. As Alex climbed into the jeep he notice there was a M1919 .30 Cal in the back along with a couple boxes of Ammo for it. He then started up the engine and took off into the darknest in search of anything.

With Ryan

"Ugh the next time I wake up like this their better be whiskey involved." Ryan said as he sat up from the wet grass he was laying in. He then looked at his surroundings a little better and found out he wasn't in the jungle anymore.

"Okay... Where am I?" He asked himself.

 He then got out a small flash light and found his weapons and gear right next to him. Ryan didn't know where he was so he loaded up both his M60 and M16A1 and made sure his colt was ready. He then looked around for his Helmet and found it lying on the ground. 

Alex then put his Helmet on and then set off into the unknown forest that was all around them hoppfully to find any friendlies in the area

With Nick

Nick picked himself up from the wet ground and saw that he was not in the desert anymore but in a forest. 

"Okay am I dreaming this because I feel like I am." Nick said to himself as he pinched himself and felt pain. "Okay this isn't a dream, this is really happening." He then Picked up his M16A2 with the M203 and looked around. He then picked a direction to see if there was any friendlies around.

Oh little did those 4 Marines would know that they would make history in the world they were transported to for a reason.

==================================================================================

Alright!!! 2 Chapters in one day that is good for me!

Let me know what you guys think in the comments I always respond to them!!

Stay tuned for more!!