Chapter 8: Marines Intuition part 2

The whistled by Michael as he flew into the sky flying over the forest and then saw a clearing and headed towards it. Michael then Pulled the cord on the parachute and it opened up without any trouble. However as Michael was heading for the ground he didn't exactly know how to land and he tried to do a running landing he tripped on his foot and fell face first into the ground.

"OOOFFF." Michael groaned as he picked himself up and he could swear he heard the students back at the academy laughing and they were. "That could have gone better." He then unclipped his parachute and started running the direction of the temple. He then heard the sound of tree branches snapping not far from his position and he went to go check it out. Michael then found Alex in his parachute stuck on a tree branch not too far up and Alex was struggling to get out of his parachute.

"A little help please?" Alex asked.

"Sargent, Use your knife to cut the straps." Michael suggested. "It will be easier that way."

"Oh okay." Alex said pulling out his knife cutting the straps and then he fell to the ground landing on his back with a loud "THUD". "OW, I'm ok." Alex then got up on his feet and then the 2 started jogging in the direction of the temple.

'I wonder how the other 2 are doing.' Michael thought.

With Ryan and Nick...

Ryan and Nick had landed next to each other in a small opening and had teamed up looking for either the other 2 or the Temple to find the relics.

"Alright which way to the Temple?" Ryan asked as the 2 jogged through the forest.

"This way, I saw a little bit of it when were flying." Nick said pointing in the direction of the temple. Then the 2 heard groawling coming from ahead of them and out from the bushes came 2 beowolves and blocked the Marines path.

"Get out of our way!" Ryan yelled as he fired his M60 while still running at the 2 wolves blowing off a couple of each of their limbs.

(Like this...and picture Ryan firing it in slow motion at the Grimm, not my video BTW)

"That's what you get!!" Ryan Yelled at the dead Grimm evaporating away.

"That's one hell of a machine gun Ryan." Nick said. "No wonder it was nicked name 'the pig'."

"Well when you need to keep the enemies heads down theirs nothing better." Ryan said. Then another beowolve came out of the bushes at the 2 Marines and the jumped out of the way of the Grimm and Nick fired a couple burst from his M16A2 into the side of the beast killing it.

"Wolves, only focused on what they eat and not how to kill their prey." Nick stated. "Lets keep moving!"

"Right!" Ryan said as the 2 continued there way to the temple. 'I hope Alex and Michael are making good time.' Ryan thought.

With Michael and Alex meanwhile....

The 2 World war Marines were also on there way to the temple and Michael was in front waiting for anything to pop out at them. Then the bushes just ahead rustled and out jumped 2 Beowolves at the 2 Marines. However instead of stopping the 2 just charged at the 2 wolves with their bayonets aimed at the Grimm's chests. The wolves then tried to slash at the 2 but Michael and Alex ducked under the attack and Michael stabbed his target in the neck and then Put a bullet in its head splattering blood across the Marines face. Alex meanwhile had stabbed his beowolve in the chest and then fired a few shots and killed it.