Chapter 1: ❤️"How Zero and Michael first met"💜 (part 1)

//Zero's POV//

My alarm clock started beeping at around 7am this morning for me to wake up. But it was days like Monday I didn't want to get out of bed. Monday is usually gonna be a bad day for me and I just wanted to stay in bed. But my mom stood in the doorway and started flicking the lights on and off after I turned my alarm clock off. 

"Zero, sweetie, come on and get out of bed.. you're gonna be late for school.." She said.

I turned over in bed and groaned. But that didn't stop Mama from flicking the lights on and off. I threw the blanket over my head and tried to stay asleep. But mama came over to the bed and pulled it off.

"Zero, I know you're awake.." She sighed.

After Mama left the room, I got out of bed.My blond hair was a mess, and it was gonna take an hour to get it brushed properly. I blinked my green eyes several times and noticed that my hair wasn't the only thing that was a mess. The shirt I had slept in was drooled on at the collar, Mainly because I had been drooling all night. And my shirt was ruffled up. I let out a big sigh and got out of bed. I grabbed a white t shirt and blue ripped jeans. I went into the bathroom to get changed. It didn't take me long but what did take me a while was finding my gray and black combat boots. I could've sworn I left them near my bedroom door. After searching for a while, I knew I had to wear something else. I got my white sneakers out of the closet and slipped them on, not stopping to untie them. Maybe if I tidied up my room a bit, I would've been able to find my boots but as you should know, I wasn't the cleanest person known. I don't know about you but my room was just as messy as my hair. I had books off my bookshelf, My dresser was almost always open, and just about anything else you could name. Don't ask me how I find anything in a mess like that. 

I closed my curtains so no one could see into my room while I was at school, god do I hate that, and I grabbed my hair brush on the way out of my room. 

"The fuck?" I walked out into the living room.

"Zero Eleanor Rosalie Silvervail, We do not use that kind of language in this house!" Papa yelled. My little brother laughed.

"Sorry, Papa..." I said, dragging the brush through my hair.

Once I finished brushing my hair, I tied it into a ponytail, which honestly was a little hard to do by  myself since my hair was so long. 

(Zero's hair when it's up in a ponytail is about this long ^ ignore the Fredbear mask

(Zero's hair when it's up in a ponytail is about this long ^ ignore the Fredbear mask. I didn't have a image where she didn't have it yet. And this is also not what she's wearing currently)