Chapter 5: 🪓🔫 "the aftermath of the bite" 🔪💉

Before you say anything about the picture, yes I am using gacha club, yes William kills Zero in this AU, and yes, I am aware the emojis in the titles every time looks like cringe..

//Zero's POV// 

I woke up to the sound of an ambulance siren. The last thing I remembered before I passed out was seeing Chris dropping from Fredbear's jaw. Michael was sitting next to me. Apparently, I had been unconscious for a few hours. The other tormentors were already gone so that left Michael and I alone. And he didn't know what to do.

"Zero, I think you should go.. it was my idea for the prank and I don't want you to get involved between me and my father." Michael explained. 

I didn't want to leave his side, though. If anything, I wanted to take the fall for the prank. I didn't want Michael to get in trouble. I couldn't help it, it was who I was, I couldn't ever let anyone get in trouble. 

"I'm staying right here, Michael, I'm not going anywhere." I said.

Michael thought I really was a loyal friend to him, and let me stay. Mr. Afton came over to the two of us and started yelling at Michael for what happened to Chris. I took a deep breath and told him to stop. I told him that it was my idea to prank Chris, Not Michael's, who looked at me with a worried expression. Mr. Afton chuckled and asked me to wait for him outside. I walked away from Mr. Afton and Michael and exited through the doors.

//Michael's POV//

I watched Zero walk through the door and grabbed father's arm, begging him to not do anything to hurt Zero. He had no idea how much of a loyal friend she was and he just chuckled after I told him that. 

He said he would considered it...

//No one's POV//

Zero waited outside the diner when William walked up behind her. He gripped his knife in his hand and startled Zero when he got closer to her. She looked at William with a feared expression on her face. She saw the knife in his hand and took a step back. But unfortunately for her, her ponytail got tangled around her ankle and she fell backwards. William took another step closer to Zero, who was now starting to cry. She couldn't help it, she twisted her ankle and couldn't run away from this man. The only thing that Zero managed to do before William had killed in that moment was scream out Michael's name.

F in the chat for Zero, who has a thirst for revenge against William.

And H in the chat to condemn William down to Hell