Chapter 7: 🪢"What's the point anymore?"🪢

//Timeskip to the time after Elizabeth's death//Fire's POV//

Chris and Elizabeth are gone, and I don't know what else to do. Father, if I'm being honest, I've started growing more and more distant from and Michael hasn't spoken to me in months. What seems to be the point of living anymore? Surely I can't be that much important anymore. I went down in Father's office, and to my luck, I found a coil of rope. I went back out into the living room, tied one end onto the ceiling fan, and the other into a loop and stuck it around my neck. I stood on a chair I grabbed from the kitchen and took a deep breath before kicking the chair from underneath me. I struggled a bit and started choking but I eventually let my body go limp and I just hanged there from the ceiling fan.

//William's POV//

I walked into the house through the back door and didn't hear anything, I assumed that Fire and Michael were already in bed, which seemed really weird to think about Fire like that because she's usually still up watching "The immortal and the restless" on the tv in the living room. Speaking of which, I entered the living room wondering what was going on when I saw Fire. My pupils dilated when I saw what she had done. I knew she was acting weird around the house ever since Elizabeth's disappearance but I didn't think she was gonna end up committing suicide. I untied the rope from the ceiling fan and got the loop from around her neck. I started crying as I held the body of the only daughter I had left. I never should've left her alone. If I knew this was gonna happen, I would've stayed with her and prevented it. I gritted my teeth when I suddenly had an idea. I had an animatronic in my workshop that I could hide Fire's body in so that no one would think that I had killed her. Well, technically I did, I left her alone meaning technically her suicide is my responsibility. I picked up my daughter's cold body and carried it downstairs. There in front of the table was Lolbit, the animatronic I had been working on. I opened Lolbit's hatch and started shoving Fire inside. Hopefully, she'll thank me later on. After doing research about how the originals are possesses by the children I killed a year after Chris's death, I was thinking that Fire's soul would stick to this animatronic and allow her to possess it.