Chapter 2: ❤️"How Michael and Zero first met" 💜 (part 2)

//Zero's POV//Timeskip when she gets to school//

It's not easy walking through school with how long my hair is. I keep getting it tangled around my leg and I end up tripping. And by the way, That's just with it in a ponytail. I guess having such long hair comes from my mother's side the family, Considering how long her hair is. But sometimes I wished that my hair didn't reach down to my ankles. I kept my book bag over my shoulder, doing my best to avoid eye contact with anyone. But someone stuck their leg out and I tripped over it, and suddenly I heard everyone in that area laughing at me. 

Well, Almost everyone... Just a few steps back was a dark haired male with bright red eyes. He was wearing an animatronic mask that matched one of the characters at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. When he came up to me, I looked down at the ground. But he offered to help me up. I took his hand and he pulled me up off the ground. 

"You really took a tumble just now. Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Y-Y-Y-Yeah, I-I-I'm fine..." I said, stuttering a bit. 

"I'm Michael, by the way. Michael Terrance Afton." He had introduced himself.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This kid was the son of William Afton, Co owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

"I'm Zero. Zero Silvervail.." I introduced myself. 

Michael laughed for a few minutes and after he was done, I asked him what was so funny. He just said that it was nothing. I picked up my book bag off the ground and put it around my shoulder. I told Michael that I should probably get on my way to class but I would try to find him later. He seem to understand and he said that he would see me later. 

//Michael's POV//

After Zero had walked away, I couldn't help thinking about how beautiful she looked. But I guess I didn't do a great job with hiding my feelings, because my friends started teasing me about it.

"Looks like someone's got a crush~" Frederick had said.

"S-S-Shut up, Frederick..." I said. 

"Maybe, Admit that you got a crush." Frederick teased.

Sure, I had a crush on Zero. Her golden blond hair brought out her green eyes. But he couldn't let anyone else know that. 

"Okay, Maybe you don't have a crush. But maybe you should invite her to the tormentors. She looks like someone we could use." Simon suggested.

"Uh not meaning to be sexist or anything, But I doubt a girl would want to hang out with us.." Frederick said.

"You say that you're not being sexist but it's pretty clear that you are..." Mark said.

Mark, Simon, and Frederick were arguing about whatever they were talking about but I still couldn't help thinking about Zero, how her hair looked soft enough for me to touch, About how Beautiful her long hair looked up in that ponytail she had. 

God forgive me, I'm such a simp...