Chapter 3: 🎶 "So it begins...." ⭐️

//Michael's POV//Timeskip//

I spotted Zero come out of the school, and I called her over to where I was. When she walked up, Mark, being the idiot that he was, did that stupid whistle, no matter how many times we tell him that girls hate that. But it looked like Zero didn't take that and went over and slapped him. 

"Damn, Mark, She showed you!" Simon laughed.

"Shut up, Salmon...!" Mark yelled.

"For the last time, it's Simon, You dumb fuck!" Simon yelled back.

And they're back to arguing. Zero blinked her green eyes several times before smacking herself in the face.

"Boys....." I heard her mutter. I started at her for a moment and she quickly tried to rephrase what she said.

"Not that all boys act this- I-I-I-I mean..." Zero tried to say, Her face turned red from embarrassment.

I laughed for a minute as she was covering up her face to hide her embarrassment. Like I said, I couldn't help thinking about how cute she was. Zero calmed down after a minute and I finally got my question out after laughing.

"Zero, I just wanted to ask you something. Would you like to join my tormentor group? It's fine if you don't want to?" I asked.

Zero looked at  me for a few seconds, within that time, she blinked her green eyes twice. She fixed her bangs at the front of her head.

"I mean, I guess so... What's the harm in that?" Zero said, accepting my offer. 

At first, I was a little surprised but I guess she wanted to make that decision to join the tormentors. I took a yellow and purple bear mask out of my backpack and handed it to Zero. She took it from my hand and put it on. She fixed it so that the mask was covering part of her face.

"Sorry, it's the only other one I had. Frederick over here has the Freddy mask, Simon has the Chica mask, and Mark has the Bonnie mask. And as you can see, I have a Foxy mask." I explained.

"So, what do you usually do?" Zero asked.

That wasn't an easy question. Zero seemed like the kind of person who would bully someone. But what we usually do is torment my little brother, Chris. But I was afraid if I told Zero that, she wouldn't like it. But I told her anyway.

"We usually torment my little brother when we get a chance.." I answered.

Zero looked at me with a bit of a worried expression but she shook her head and smiled, like I didn't say that. I was guessing she was putting herself through a phase of denial after I told her that.