Chapter 9: 🎶"Betrayed"🎶

//No one's POV//

"He took off... Betrayed us... Ennard scooped the night guard and left us here to fucking rot...!" Circus Baby yelled. 

Lolbit didn't think Ennard could betrayed them. There had to be a reason he left them. But Circus Baby was convinced that he had. The other Funtimes had agreed with Circus Baby and that left Lolbit out numbered. But Ennard was her best friend, there was no way he would've betrayed them. 

"Do you really think Ennard betrayed us? He's my best friend. I know he would never leave.." Lolbit said, nervously. 

"Lolbit, Don't talk to me that way. I'm the leader of all of you and I will not be treated like that." C.B said.

"Well, You're a lousy leader! Even Afton was better father than you are a leader!" Lolbit yelled.

"What is with you defending someone who's a traitor or a murderer, Lolbit?! This isn't like you!" Funtime Foxy yelled.

"Guys, be quiet. Lolbit's right.. we shouldn't jumped to conclusions about Ennard. But I do have to disagree with you about Afton.." Ballora explained.

"Fine... If you guys don't believe me... I'm leaving. And I'm gonna find Ennard. Fuck all of you..." Lolbit snarled, storming off.

"Like we ever needed you anyway!" C.B yelled.