Chapter 4: 🤕 "And so it comes.... The bite of '83" 🤕

//No one's POV//

"You think you might want one of those plushtraps?" Elizabeth asked.

"I guess so... I don't have one yet.. that's the Bonnie?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, they're like a thousand and two hundred tickets. We could pool together if you want to." Elizabeth suggested.

"I guess that would be ok.." Chris sighed.

"Hey loser, Happy birthday." Michael teased.

"Terrance, Stop." Chris said.

"Yeah, Terrance, stop, he's gonna cry." Frederick laughed.

"You freak me out, Terrance, I'll tell Fire.." Chris said, Hugging his Fredbear plush.

"If you're gonna keep that stupid bear, you won't tell Fire shit." Michael snapped.

"You guys are such bullies, Seriously? Knock it off, it's Chris's birthday." Elizabeth said, trying to defend Chris.

"Can it you little bitch. I can't believe you need a girl to defend you, Chris." Simon laughed.

Zero looked at Chris crying and looked up at Michael.

"Wow, Your brother is kind of a baby, isn't he?" She said.

Michael looked over at Zero and laughed. 

"It's hilarious. Come on, let's get him a closer look. He'll love it." Michael laughed.

"No please" Chris said, crying.

"You heard the little man, he wants to get up close and personal." Michael teased.

"No I don't wanna go...!" Chris cried.

No matter how many times Chris told Michael to stop, Michael kept bringing him closer to Fredbear. By the time they got to the stage, Michael said this:

"Hey guys, I think Chris said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss. On three. One." 

As Michael got Chris up closer to Fredbear's jaw, Chris started crying even more. William saw what was happening and yelled from across the diner.

"Michael Afton, Get your brother away from there!" He yelled.

But by the time he did, Fredbear chomped onto Chris's head, right through his skull. Zero's pupils dilated as she saw Chris drop from Fredbear's jaw. The other three tormentors, out of fear and shame, ran off in the other direction. Zero was so mortified by the sight of Chris's head being chomped open, his skull literally chomped and cracked. Her pupils started shaking back and forth, her head suddenly spinning. 

.... And just like that... she passed out...