Chapter 7: 😰"Good things eventually are lost"😫

//No one's POV//

A dark haired woman stood over a grave stone with her husband. Her eyes started welling up with tears and she gritted her teeth in anger. She would never forget the man who took her child away from her. 

"William Afton, You sick bastard... You will not get away with this..." She continued to grit her teeth in anger.

"Jennifer, We need to go. It's getting late.." the woman husband had pointed out. 

Jennifer looked at her daughter's gravestone one more time and walked with her husband to their car. Zero's name was etched onto the stone as well as the year she was born and the year she was killed.

Zero Silvervail

Born: 1965

Died: 1983

Zero looked at her parents leaving the cemetery. She saw another gravestone next to hers. She went over to it and asked if anyone was there. Suddenly, a dark haired figure appeared on top of the grave.

"Well I was asleep..." they said.

Zero looked at the person closely, they looked almost exactly like her mother. Dark colored hair and green eyes. She looked at their gravestone and the name read as followed:

Emily ????

(Guys I need a maiden name for Jennifer. Because when she married she took Zero's father's last name because this was the 80s'.. and because why not)

Zero looked at the woman again closely and realized that she was indeed her grandmother, who Jennifer never brought up much. Emily, however, didn't seem to know who Zero was until she looked at the grave stone across from her. She blinked her green eyes twice to make sure she wasn't seeing something that wasn't there. But Zero was really in front of her and thanks to sometimes watching over her daughter's family, She recognized Zero as her granddaughter.