Chapter 10: 24 hour challenge(after everyone was set free)

the art is mine Btw, I used an app on my phone called sketch book. Please don't steal my artwork..

Creator: "Time for some drama."

Creator teleported the Aftons and Ennard to a room and explained to them that they were gonna be there for 24 hours, which left Ennard confused on why he was there. But Fire saw William and she started having mixed emotions. But the first thing she did was go hug her father.

Michael: "Fire, Get away from him!"

Fire: "Why? He's our father.. I haven't seen him for more than 30 years.."

Michael: "Because he's a murderer, Fire..! That's why..."

Fire: "so what? You killed Chris."

Michael: "Not on purpose!"

Clara: "Everyone just shut up and sort out your issues..."

Fire and Michael took a few deep breaths and Michael spoke first. 

Michael: "Father killed my girlfriend, Zero, and then lied about it."

Fire: "C.B was convinced that Ennard betrayed us when he scooped the night guard and the other Funtimes started getting angry at me because I was defending both Dad and Ennard..."

Elizabeth: "No, We we're getting mad at Lolbit- Whoops..."

William: "You didn't listen..."

Elizabeth: "....."

Clara: "But that still doesn't explain that Fire said the Funtimes were getting mad at her."

William: "I shoved Fire's body into Lolbit, hoping that her soul would get stuck to the animatronic..."

Michael: "So you killed Fire?!?" 

William: "No, she killed herself.... I came home from the pizzeria one night and found that she hung herself on the ceiling fan... she went through my office to find a coil of rope..."

Fire looked at William with tears in her eyes and hugged him again. She apologised about seven times, no matter how many times William forgave her. Elizabeth looked down behind her, really in an ashamed way. She had no idea that she had went through that. But what made her a little bit irritated, was the fact that William helped Fire but he didn't come help her when she needed it. 

Elizabeth: "How come you saved Fire's soul by giving her life in Lolbit but you didn't come save me when I was crying for you?!"

Clara: "Elizabeth Gabriella Afton!"

Elizabeth: "what?! I'm just pointing out that he didn't come help me when I literally crying out for him...!"

Amber heard Elizabeth shouting for a few minutes and started crying and covering her ears to prevent the loud noises from getting to her. Chris noticed and started getting really upset. He turned to his family and shouted at them to stop arguing.

Chris: "You guys are upsetting Amber...! You guys should know she hates loud noises....!"

Just real quick some ages before the Aftons(and Zero) died:

Clara died at age 38 years

Amber died at 2 years

Chris died at 5 years

Zero(who is Ennard) died at 18 years

Elizabeth died at 7 years

Fire died at 8 years

William died at 41 years

And Michael died at 18 years

Clara ran over to Amber, who was still crying and covering her ears. Clara set Amber in her lap and stroked her dark hair to help her calm down and fall asleep. 

I might continue this in another book, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore