7 | USJ: Conclusion

The situation over at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint was growing dire

The situation over at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint was growing dire. Eraserhead had put up a good fight, but it seemed like he would lose in the end. He'd been beaten down terribly. The students, who Kurogiri had transported to various areas of the USJ, had fought well to defend themselves but...
-

Uraraka: TSU!

Asui jumped in to grab Eraserhead, only for Shigaraki's hand to be warped in front of her face.

Eraserhead lifted his head one last time, cancelling out Shigaraki's Quirk, before having his face slammed into the ground by a Nomu once more. Just as all hope seemed to be lost...

BOOM

All Might himself had crashed through the doors. The silence following his arrival was deafening. The Villains had been waiting for this opportunity hadn't they? That's what they all thought, but upon seeing the Symbol of Peace in the flesh, their hearts were struck with fear.

All Might: I...am here.

- AT U.A

Tsukishiro: I guess I should explain. You see, I'd been in the General Studies department before my time as an assistant in the White Room. And then when 'he' was defeated, well...things took a turn for the worse. The operation of the White Room was under jeopardy, the program lacked direction and purpose. Eventually, we had to close up shop. But now he's back and he'll be wanting you.

Izuku: So...that's why you've returned? To force me back?

Tsukishiro: Of course. I'm always loyal to my employe, after all.

He still had his hand around my neck at this point, but past that, it was hard to say I felt threatened. After all, now that I'd have All Might in my corner, there was little this man would be able to do to me in school.

Tsukishiro: Nothing to add?

Tsukishiro was one of many monitors within the White Room, but I could never shake or forget the uneasiness I got from his smile.

Tsukishiro: It's unusual for you to act this recklessly, little Izuku.

Izuku: I guess you could call this my rebellious phase. Anyways, I'd let go, before someone catches you.

Tsukishiro seemed unimpressed with my answer, but let go anyways.

Tsukishiro: I see.

Izuku: I have no intention of going back to that place.

Tsukishiro: Well, I intend to make your school life as difficult as possible, since I'll be taking over Nedzu's position. Just for the time being.

Izuku: What?

Tsukishiro: It's rare to see you shocked.

Izuku: It's more that I don't understand, rather than shock.