chapter six : it was perfect

careless ; chapter six

[ brooklyn, new york ; joe's apartment ; 9:45 p.m. ]

Demi's POV

Joe and I bursted through his front door, barely taking our hands off of each other. We both immediately started undressing each other. Unbuttoning each other's soaking wet pants, eventually pulling them off throwing them where ever they landed. Without pulling away from our intense and passionate kiss, Joe picked me up, wrapping my willing legs around his waist. He started making his way upstairs with me in his arms, still intensely kissing me. I could feel his warm hands going up my spine, sending chills throughout my entire body. We finally made it to his room and he immediately set me back on my feet, still not breaking the warmth between our lips. We broke the kiss for a split second, just to take off our shirts and flung them somewhere in the room. Joe sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling me on top of his lap, causing me to giggle and cup his face with my hands. I was getting excited.

"We can stop here if you want." Joe murmured between kisses. I shook my head and continued giving him multiple pecks over and over again.

"No, keep going." I insisted. 

"Dems, we can wait if you want to. It's fine." He said as he pulled away for a second to look at me, looking for any doubt in my face. I sat there and smirked at him.

"No. No waiting." I firmly demanded as I kept kissing him over and over again.

"Dems-" Joe mumbled but I pulled away and gave him a glare. I cupped his face, staring directly into those endearing brown eyes that I fell unconditionally and completely in love with, just a few short months ago. I know he was just trying to be a good guy, making sure I absolutely wanted to do this, without any hesitation whatsoever. But I know, deep in my heart, that I want this.

"I want this, Joe. Okay? I want you. All of you." I said as I pulled him into a kiss again. I felt him smile between the kiss. We immediately got under the covers. Continuing to undress each other once we got underneath the sheets. I felt his hand gradually glide up my back stopping at my bra. He slowly unhooked it, causing it to fall off my warm body. I quickly pulled it off me as his hands casually made their way down the the side of my body, stopping at my hips. He then started to pull my panties down. I helped him slide them off then proceeded to help him take his briefs off. Before we knew it we were both completely naked. Completely vulnerable. Exposed. And we didn't care in the slightest. We kept kissing, the passion was getting stronger and stronger. Our hands were roaming over each other's bodies, like we were exploring each other. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. It was finally happening. After a few minutes of some extremely passionate kissing, we advanced to what I had been wanting for months. We showed each other just how much we loved each other.

Joe and I's first time having sex was everything I thought it would be. Joe was gentle, yet passionate. He made me feel safe and comfortable. He wasn't overpowering or selfish. He was perfect. It was perfect. We were perfect.

Joe's POV

"Ohhh.." Demi moaned with pleasure. I could see the thin layer of sweat glistening across her forehead. We had been going it at for almost an hour now. We were both close, I could feel it. A few minutes later we both satisfyingly finished. Her a few seconds before me. When we were done she got off of me and laid right next to me. Both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Wow." I managed to get out between my heavy breaths.

"That just happened." She said with a slight giggle before turning on her side and looking at me. She held the sheet up to cover herself, not like I hadn't just seen her naked for over an hour.

"Yes it did." I chuckled as I rolled to my side, propping my head up with my hand. She giggled and scooted closer to me, so our noses were practically touching. We both laid there for a few minutes, not saying a word. We just stared at each other, smiling.

I thought to myself for a minute, about what had just happened underneath my sheets...with Demi. Even though it was my decision to wait for a painfully long amount of months, it was worth it. One hundred percent totally worth it. 

I hate to say it, but before Demi sex really didn't mean that much to me. With Missy it was just more of something she wanted, and I just went with it. And with the randoms girls after Missy? Well, I think it's safe to say that meant as little as possible to me. But Demi, Demi was very different. It wasn't just sex. It was much more than that. It was us fully accepting each other. Proving our love for each other with our whole bodies. . .literally. And even though I know it was neither of our's first times, it was still incredibly special.

We laid there for a while, just talking for a little. Just about us, and our future. Most guys would cringe at even the idea of talking about a future right after having sex, but it didn't bother me at all. Because talking about Demi and I's future gets me almost as excited as I was a little over an hour ago.

Eventually, Demi made her way closer to me and cuddled up to my chest. I started stroking her hair, causing her to start drifting off. I smiled to myself as I watched her slowly fall asleep in my arms, before I slowly drifted off myself.

End of Chapter Six!

A/N: Alright, here it is guys! It finally happened! Jemi did the dirty. OHHH DANG. hahahha I hope you guys enjoyed it :) Sorry it was so short but I felt like making the chapter just about this one moment in their relationship. Because like Joe said 'it was incredibly special' hehe. I'll hopefully have the next chapter out tonight if I get enough feedback, or if I'm just feeling generous ;) Love you guys! Comment 'JEMI5EVER' if this episode made your Jemi senses smile :)