chapter ten: she's my angel.

A/N: Alright, here goes nothing guys! Getting back into the hang of things I think! I hope you enjoy this episode! Things are going to start picking up here I promise! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 Sorry it took so long I got sick last week and had NO energy to write. 

[ brooklyn, new york ; a few days later ; 6:34 a.m. ]

Joe's POV

I laid in my bed with Demi's hand resting on my chest. I didn't want to get up, but I knew I needed to soon for work. Every time that Demi would spend the night at my place was the best night of my week. It made me happy that we could finally do things together without trying to hide it. The fact that Ryan is okay with me dating his sister is still mind blowing to me. Growing up knowing Demi, I always felt something. But with her being Ryan's sister I never saw it as a possibility. I tried to ignore it for a while, hence the dating of other girls. But in the end I couldn't ignore the way I felt for Demi. She was more than just a person to me. I know that sounds cheesy but she's the most important person in my life. I couldn't imagine going through life without her, and now that I have her I am so glad that I don't have to. 

I slowly moved Demi's hand hoping not to wake her up. I slowly set her hand down next to me as I quietly got out of bed. I heard a small groan and some slight movement but no eyes opened. Phew. Close one! I walked over to my bathroom, put on my flashlight on my phone, and turned on the shower. I didn't want to turn on the lights and wake her up so I just used my flashlight. Why? Because she's just so darn cute when she sleeps I can't help it. Once I finished my shower I came out to find her slowly waking up. 

"Good morning, sunshine." I said as I set next to her on the bed. She slowly crawled over to me and laid her head onto my lap. I stroked her soft hair, still wishing I didn't have to go to work. 

"Good morning, handsome." She replied back with a smile. "Did you shower in the dark?" She asked me as she pointed to the bathroom that was still completely dark. I nodded and she looked at me confused. "Why?!" She exclaimed, as if she was worried about me. 

"Because I love you. And because you're so cute when you sleep." I admitted as I leaned down and kissed her temple. She smiled as she sat up and nuzzled into my chest, wrapping her soft and silky arms around my waist. 

"Why are you the most amazing guy in the world?" She asked me. I chuckled and gave her a shrug. 

"Only for you, my love." I said in a joking shakepearian voice. She giggled and playfully poked me. She slowly noticed my work uniform sitting on a chair near my closet. 

"Do you have to work this morning?" She asked. I sorrowfully nodded and grabbed her hand.

"You know you're more than welcome to stay and sleep in though." I reminded her as I pointed to her keys that were sitting the the nightstand. Reminding her of my commitment I made the night we told Ryan. 

"I know, I know." She said with a chuckle. "I might just make some breakfast if that's okay and then go to school to pick up my books." I pushed some hair behind her ear and nodded in agreement. 

"What's mine is yours, babe." I told her as I smiled and gave her a wink. She blushed a little and smiled back. "I really do love you, Dems." I admitted as I gazed into her big golden brown eyes. 

"I really do love you, Joesph." She said with a big smile. She knows only her and my dad can call me Joesph. No one else can call me that, because well...I can't get mad at her. 

"You're lucky that you're cute." I chuckled as I got up and grabbed my work shirt and put it on. She giggled and sat up out of bed. I could tell she was working up the courage to wake up enough to stand up. How did I know that? Because that was me about 20 minutes ago.