Chapter 18

At dahil hindi pa kami kumakain ng breakfast. I'll take her sa favorite carinderia ko. She will be the first one na dinala ko dito. No one knows na this is my favorite carinderia.

"We're here!" i said after i pulled the handbreak

"Where are we po?"

"We haven't eaten pa, so let's eat muna!" I said and i got down from the car to open the door.

"Come!"

"Thank you po:)" she said

"Welcome, hon!" I smiled at her. I just like it, i like to call her hon.

"Let's gooo!" I intertwined our hands. Ayaw ko nang bitawan ang kamay mo,Tine! I'll spend time with you before you go home today!

"Let's seat there," i pointed my favorite spot near the window.

"That's my favorite spot, and luckily walang naka-upo dito :)" i said and smiled at her.

She nodded.

We walked towards my favorite spot. And we seated.

"Madalas ka po bang andito?" Agad nyang tanong nang makaupo sya

"Yes, before. Pero since naging busy ako, hindi na! Lagi na akong nasa manila for work, and im visiting Ilocos lang if im not busy and need some time to think!" I replied her.

She nodded as response

"So, what do you want to eat, love?" I asked her. I want this to be our first date. Kahit na we're not in a relationship and she's a still a kid.

I'll wait for you, Tine!

"I don't know po, i don't know the foods here po eh,"
"You choose nalang po." She added

"Ok,sige!"

"Uhm, miss!" I called the waitress

"Yes,sir Bong!" The waitress replied

"Usual order," Usual order, my usual order is my favorite dishes. I want her to try that.

"Ok po, ulitin ko lang po. Dinengdeng, Kare-Kare, at Pinakbet! Lahat po iyon isa at,"
she said and looked at Tine
"dalawang kanin"

"Yes, ah and bottled water. Dalawa:)" I said. Baka hindi sanay 'to sa hindi mineral na tubig eh

The waitress nodded.

"Is it masarap po?" She asked me.

"Uh-huh! It is,love! Sobra!" Sabi ko and i whispered

"Pero mas masarap kapag ako ang nagluto;)" and winked at her.

Hahaha.. namula sya!

"O-ok," sabi nya at agad na tumingin sa labas.

"Hahaha" i laughed silently.

____

"Sir, eto na po yung order nyo!"

"Ah, yes thank you thank you!" I replied

"Enjoy your food po!" The waitress

I gave her a plate with rice, and asked her what ulam does she want.

"Anything po," she said and looked at Dinengdeng

"That one nalang po. I haven't tried the Dinengdeng po eh. So i guess I'll try that nalang."

Nilagyan ko na nang ulam yung plato nya.

"There, start eating na! Promise, it's good! That's my favorite dish:)" i said and she started eating