Chapter 36

I stood up.

I looked at her, she cupped my face and kissed me.

Is that a 'Yes'? Does this kiss means 'Yes'?

She withdrew from our kiss and she said, "Yes,Dad. Im willing to do those things with you!" and she hugged me.

"Ooohhh,love! Pinakaba mo ako!" I said and carried her.

"I'll put the ring na,love." I withdrew from our hug and held her left hand.

She's now wearing two rings, the ring i gave her nung naging kami and the engagement ring.

I kissed the back of her hand, and said "Thank you,hon! I can't wait to finally call you my Wife!"

_______

We're now at the car.

I'm holding her left hand using my right hand. While my left hand is at the wheel.

"Love, i still can't believe it!"

"You said 'Yes' to an old guy!" I added.

She turned her look to me.

"HEYYYY! YOU'RE NOT!" Tine.

"You're not that old." Tine.

"You're so damn attractive kaya! You know, kids are simping for you! Sa Tiktok, you have so many edits! Tapos the edits that they do was so cooll! Magaling silang pumili ng videos, kasi you look so pogi there, sa videos!" She added.

I chuckled.

"I'm jealous, super jealous nga eh! Kasi i remember the rallies, you hugged some of them, held their hands, sang for them! They're so lucky! "

I giggled.

"But im the most luckiest! Kasi the man that they simp, is my MAN! MY FIANCÉ!" She added and kissed the back of my hand.

Im yours,hon! All yours!

"I love you my Ferdinand! Baby loves you!" Tine.

"I love you more,hon!" I said and kissed her hand.

Celestine

Bong and i are now in the restaurant. I mean me, Bong,and our baby.

You can see the baby bump na, pero hindi ko pinapahalata. I wear oversized t-shirts, dresses, and his polos when he's home, para hindi halata. Hindi naman siya nagtatanong kung why do i wear those.

___

"Love, did i already tell you that i can't live without you? That i love you, that i miss you evertime? That i want to live with you all my life? That i can't wait to hear them calling you 'Mrs. Marcos'? Have i?" He said.

Wh-what do you mean? Kanina pa ako Kinakabahan! He's always like this, pero this time, i don't feel good. Im nervous.

"Da-dad."

He stood up and knelt down on one knee. He took something from his pocket, i looked at it and it's a ring box.

"Celestine Harper Vanille, Will You Marry Me?" He said, i covered my mouth.

"Are you willing to make a family with me?" He added.

"Do you want to be my wife officially?" Bong.