Chapter 33

"You know,hon. It's been a while since we did it. And im.... you know. Haha." Bong. He stood up to hang his towel.

Want mo,dad? Hahaha jokse.

Tumayo ako at niyakap siya sa likod.

"I know."

He faced me and cupped my face.

He kissed me, kissed him back.

We're now kissing each other passionately.

He carried me and i wrapped my legs onto his waist and my arms on his nape. He laid me on the bed gently without breaking our kisses. He's the top, as usual.

He unbuttoned the polo that i am wearing, and unhooked my bra. His mighty hands are now roaming around my body and he reached my clitoris. He circled his finger, and slowly kissed my neck. I can't help it but moan because of what i'm feeling right now.

It's been months since we made love.

"B-bong, ughhhh...."

He massage my left breast using his right hand, while his left is busy circling around my clitoris. He kissed me again while doing this things on my body.

I can feel my wetness down there. When will you insert baa?!

(Ay. Atat yarn?! Haha)

"Permission." Bong.

"G-go,hon." When i answered, he inserted his two fingers. In and out.

He's now facing my... you know. He massage it, licked my flesh at the same time. I can feel the heatness of his tounge inside me.

He always asks for permission when going in or doing something down there.

As he puts his two fingers in and out, he massage my clitoris and licks it at the same time. My hands are on his hair, stroking his hair.

"Lo-lovee..... ahhhh...."

I don't know where to turn my head because of the heat I'm feeling right now. It's good, he never failed to make me feel this way while making love.

Under siya saakin when it comes to other things, but in bed, he's the Boss, the Master. Under ako sakanya.

"I-im.... n-near.... ughhh" i said while catching my breath.

"Go, love." He said while doing his thing to my core.

I can feel my liquid going out, he licked it like an ice cream dripping from the cone.

After i came out, he positioned himself and kissed me.

He left from our kiss and took off his boxer shorts.

"Love?" Bong.

"Yes, yes please!" I answered, he look down and i saw him smirk.

He entered me halfly, he moaned.

"OohhhHhHh! You're tight pa din,love!" He said while doing his little thrust.

He puts his huge length inside me and thrust fast. He was looking at me while saying that he loves me.

You know, he's very sweet, clingy, patient, loving, and more. Green flag siya. He never made me cry because of him. He's a good man, and i know that he will be a good dad to our future kids.

"Love, i'm coming again.. aghhhh!"

"Wait for me,hon." He said while catching his breath while thrusting.