Special Chapter

"Hey, beautiful. Are you alone?" A guy approached Tine.

Celestine is in her 40s. Kahit na she's 40 plus, she maintained her sexy body. Same as Bong.

He saw it and said, "Back off, dude! She's not alone!" and pushed the guy.

"Maaaaaaa! Why are you here? Does dad knows that you're here? Lagot ka kay pops!" A man in his 20s said.

"No, love. He doesn't know." Celestine said, and she tried to get up but she lost her balance.

"Ay, nako, mommy! Parehas tayong patay nito kay daddy!" He said as he helps her get her balance.

"Dudeeeee– wow. You got yourself a mommy!" Siglang sabi ng kaibigan ng binata.

"Are you kidding me?!" Iritang sabi niya at akmang susuntukin ang kaniyang kaibigan.

"Enrique!" Celestine half shouted and he stopped.

"Stop. It's fine." Celestine stopped her son from punching his friend.

His friend saw Celestine, he was shocked and out of words.

"T-tita--" Gulat na sabi ng kaibigan ni Enrique.

Enrique hissed and they left.

He guided his mom and help her get in the car.

"Ma, what are you doing sa bar?" Enrique asked her when he got in and started driving.

"Eh ikaw? What are you doing sa bar?" She asked him back while looking at the window.

"Mom, naman! Answer me first po. Then i'll asnwer you."  He said while looking at the road.

They're both drunk. But Enrique's alcohol tolerance is higher than Celestine.

"Fine." Celestine said and sighed.

"Is it dad? What happened, Ma?" Enrique asked.

Mama's boy si Enrique. He's always at his moms side. Enrique is a grown up man. He's now 22 years old. Maaga siyang nag mature.

Celestine shook her head.

"Work. It's about work, love. Don't worry." She tries to make an excuse but her son knows her well.

He look at her mom and nod.

Kahit na he knows that it's not about work.

"You. What are you doing sa bar?" Celestine look at her son.

"With friends, Ma. You saw Josh kanina. The guy na nag sabi na i found a mommy. Which is true. I found you there." He said at sinulyapan ng tingin ang kanyang ina.

"Pano nalang,Ma, kung wala ako dun kanina. Edi napagsamantalahan ka na nung lalaking lumapit sayo." Seryosong sabi ni Enrique na nagulat si Celestine.

"Ako? Me? Hindi ako sasama no!" Celestine.

"Haha. Dad knows na umalis ako. Eh ikaw, Mom. Does he knowsss?? Haha" Enrique jokingly said and laughed.

Natahimik si Celestine at hindi na sinagot ang kanyang anak.

Enrique sighed.

"Mom. It's fine. I'm here and will always be here for you." Enrique said as he held his moms hand.

~~~~

1 o'clock in the morning when they got home.

Enrique is holding his moms hand and they're walking towards the front door.

As expected, Bong is there. Waiting for them. Especially his wife, Celestine.